Neo Collection Up for grabs

B

Bobak!

Maybe he should sell one first and buy himself a digital camera!

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Yeah, if some1 is actually going to bit for this..would be very very risky. Don't think any1 will trough.

Cho

kyo3.jpg

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Sorry, no pics and just a bunch of BS about how everything is "mint". That guy needs to learn some lessons in marketing, no one is going to bid on stuff with no pics and his lousy description. What a freakin' joke!!

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Well, after finding out from the dealer that we had to wait 2 months for the wife's new SUV, I went ahead and used some of the saved up down payment money and bought this guys collection. Everything is either like new, mint or near mint. I just finished playing Waku Waku 7 and Metal Slug 1 as well as Blazing Star. Now I have to agree that Waku Waku 7 is one of the best fighting games out there! I love that Police robot...
smile.gif

James

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Originally posted by yuckydog:
Well, after finding out from the dealer that we had to wait 2 months for the wife's new SUV, I went ahead and used some of the saved up down payment money and bought this guys collection.
James

Well, I stand corrected. (Hey Yuck, does the wife know?...)

Enjoy man!

B

Bobak!

Well,

Homeboy couldn't seem to sell it the first time 'round so it looks like he's lowered it by $500 and is tryin' to sell again. Still, with no picture, good luck! HA!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1213942785

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

[This message has been edited by Bobak! (edited February 17, 2001).]

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Hey Yuckydog,

Congratulations on a superb find! I'm curious if you bought out the whole collection or not? I emailed the seller, after his second attempt at ebay ended, to see if he would part with Metal Slug X, but he said he sold the collection off already! I'm glad it was you and not some other punk
smile.gif

------------------
garou_donghwanstand.gif

"Can you match my gaming enthusiasm?"

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Hey Sid, I indeed got his whole collection. I really got lucky with the condition of everything.
smile.gif

James