Apology to French Neo Gamers

S

Silent_Scope

In the past two days I've made some bad comments about French gamers. I just dont' like to see the French guy always overprice on Neo games and games on other consoles. I apologize my inappropriate comments to French Neo gamers in this forum.

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

C

Caris Nautilus

I don't know what it is about people in france, or europe in general. They ALWAYS seem to overprice their shit.

2 examples for people in france doing it are Adol, Who ALWAYS wants outragious prices for his stuff, And that kook on eBay selling KOF 2k MVS carts for 600+.

I don't get it, Must be something in the water....

Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
In the past two days I've made some bad comments about French gamers. I just dont' like to see the French guy always overprice on Neo games and games on other consoles. I apologize my inappropriate comments to French Neo gamers in this forum.

------------------

B

Bobak!

Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
I don't know what it is about people in france, or europe in general. They ALWAYS seem to overprice their shit.

Ha, ha, ha...that soo funny because have you ever bothered to look at DION'S PRICES!?! And yes folks, as much as some of you hate to admit -he's from the good ol' You, Hess, of Aye!

Then again, so are some of Shawn's, but that's probably because he isn't in a hurry to unload everything he's selling.

You also have to realize that they're a few x factors like exchange rates and standard's of Living with account for the higher price ("standard of living" doesn't mean they live better than us, just that everything, EVERYTHING is more expensive. It's why a can of Coke was like $1.50 when I went to Japan and a $1.00 in Argentina).

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

Mike

Bead Banger
Bobak are you from Argentina?

Is that Che on your pic?

B

Bobak!

Originally posted by Mike:
Bobak are you from Argentina?

Is that Che on your pic?

Good eyes
smile.gif

Actually, I'm from exotic Bakersfield, CA
wink.gif

(although I was born abroad, it was just across Lake Ontario in Toronto). but I've been all around the world and such.

As for the pic, yup, its Che. I happen to look a lot like him (yet I'm Persian and he's Argentine) so I use his picture. I used to have an actual picture on my Yahoo profile, but I haven't had the time to scan a new pic. Besides, I like Che
biggrin.gif

When I do get a new pic of myself I'll put the two next to each other and you'll see what I mean.

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Ha! I recall the picture of you from the Gallery expansion club and actually thought the black and white was of you in a uniform.

And just a general comment, that while cost of living is generally high in Europe, that still doesn't account for some peoples' attempts at getting 10x top dollar for their merchandise, using the aforementioned as an excuse. It really depends on the individual person & country though.

Mike

Bead Banger
The only reason that I knew who it was is because I am from Argentina. I was just hoping that maybe you were too so that I didn't feel like the only "Maradonna" in the neo scene.

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
I could comment on this, but i'm not going to. Just remember that it is the buyer who sets the price not the seller. If you think he charges too much, then back away from the deal. Eventually you will find someone with a price that you have in mind.

LastResort

B

Bobak!

Originally posted by Mike:
The only reason that I knew who it was is because I am from Argentina. I was just hoping that maybe you were too so that I didn't feel like the only "Maradonna" in the neo scene.

I remember one time I was in class with a guy from Uruguay (not Argentina, but Montevideo is pretty darn close) and we looked like cousins. He was the only live person that I've ever looked similar to. (unless you count that guy from "The Mummy" and "Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigalo")
smile.gif

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
British people can sell stuff at higher prices since the coversion rate over there is a bit higher. Nofor people in france...i dunno why they try to sell things for so much. Adol gets things in high demand so he can sell them at virtualy his own price.

Che? not someone i'd want to be affiliated with or a fan of. maradonna is cool tho.

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I know what you mean fellas. I've been watching this seller for a couple months now, and he always starts his auctions at insane prices. Case in point:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1212990412

Before, he was offering Mark of the Wolves for $799.99. Borrowing a line from another member - I don't know what shit he's smokin, but he should pass it around!

------------------
garou_donghwanstand.gif

"Can you match my gaming enthusiasm?"

I am from the UK Here is some of the prices daily we have to pay
fuel 80p-90p($1.20-$1.35)a litre
RRP dreamcast game £39.99 ($59.98)
PS2 £299($448.5)
music CD's £12.99 ($19.48)
Neo Carts HA! take a look at Telegames.
these are just a few things,Everything from Jeans-Cars-food-shit roll we Brits are probabaly the most conned
Thank Fuck for the Internet now we can shop worldwide

simon

Zero's Secretary
Games don' t have the same value everywhere you know :

When KOF 2000 came out, all the shops in Paris sold the Jap cartridge for over $500, and all the fans bought it at that price.

So those who complained because the price increased from $269 to $332 don' t realize the luck they have.

Now I agree that there' s a real dumb guy on eBay who puts games with ultrahigh starting prices, but he must be trying to find an even dumber yankee who' ll bid on it.

And last time I checked his auctions, there were people biding over $300 for a copy of Dracula X PCE.

His technique must work eventually !

B

Bobak!

Originally posted by NeoSneth:

Che? not someone i'd want to be affiliated with or a fan of.

Hasta la Victoria Siempre!
smile.gif

smile.gif
Peace!
smile.gif

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg