Any good Neo Dealers in the Bay area/Central Valley, CA?

B

Bobak!

I'm going to be up near both the Bay Area and the Sac area for the next week. Are there any good stores up there that carry new and used Neo (well, 99% is used anyway)?

Tokyo Drifter

Rugal's Thug
Man, the whole import retail scene totally sucks up here. I mean, when I lived in LA there were tons of places to get that stuff. Up here there are two. One is Network Video located in Burlingame. You can get their # thru 411. I'll post if I can track it down. The other is Games Etc. Don't even bother going there cuz they don't have jack. If you ask them for a game, they say they can special order it and get it in two weeks. Christ, I can order it from NCS, Tronix or anywhere else and get it tomorrow!

Regarding your specific interest though, Network has a handful of Neo carts, but they charge a lot for them. Their prices for used CD's are even more of a rip. BUT, they have pretty damn good prices on Game soundtracks plus a nice toy selection. Definitely worth at least checking out.

B

Bobak!

Originally posted by Tokyo Drifter:
Man, the whole import retail scene totally sucks up here. I mean, when I lived in LA there were tons of places to get that stuff. .

Where did you go to in LA? I frequent Game Dude on Sherman Way (they carry everything), are there any other good ones? This city is too damn huge and spread out to check the phone book...

Thanks for the SF advice though, I suspected as much...