GIVE A LITTLE OR LOSE A LOT!!!!! PLEASE READ!

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
I've been looking at some of the ORI' posts, and I don't think that they belive in these forums. Quite frankly, I dont blame them. Are we so afraid of change, that we are going to let them leave without trying to persuade them to stay? This place has never been so alive, as now. What will it be like when they are gone? I think we should ask them what they want, and let them have it! Time is running out. If we dont make a last attempt to fully integrate the two sides, it's going to be too late!
With that in mind, NG Peeps: Do you agree, are you prepared to listen to their needs?
ORI Peeps: What can we do to show that we want you to stay, What do you need?

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I say whatever, I've been trying to be nice to most everyone, regardless if neo-geo or ON but it dosent really matter. Some people are just assholes no matter what, I've read some of their posts about those dreaded "neo-geo.com" people, and frankly its just too childish. Whatever happens, happens.

Those who wish to stay here are very welcome from my part, and those who hate this place should get the **** out.

[This message has been edited by outsider (edited April 23, 2001).]

vulvair

n00b
It's not a question of attitiude, it's just nicer to have a place which is yours, surely you can understand?

------------------
I want you - without your head

Ukyo

20 Year Member
I really want them to stay, but if they want to leave, I can't really do anything about it.

------------------
fetch.dll

Don't plague the gaming market :)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by darkkyo:
all of us orochinagi members miss our home, thats why we want it back. its hard, this place is nice but its just not the same. thats all

I don't have a problem with OR people at all..An easy resolution for you getting a new home is if you guys all chip in and help Gunsmith fund it.
Instead of complaining about your old site disappearing you need to be praising the owner of this BBS for welcoming you with open arms and doing his BEST to try and make this work compromising Neo members dropping off because of it.
Alot of you take this stuff for granted but it takes alot of money and dedication to keep this site running and I feel you ON members are taking things for granted.
Gunsmith is to be commended as well for caring enough to provide the forums you ON people are used to. SUCK IT UP or help Gunsmith fund a new site!
BTW,I would'nt mind seeing some Gunsmith site design around here to somehow gel both sites look
smile.gif

What do I know?
-BB

Robi15

20 Year Member
Simple, those who want to stay, could stay by all means. Those who want to leave, just leave. There is nothing more to it.

J

j.pusczek

No one is holdin a gun to anyones head. If people leave, its ther choice, but they are leaving a group of very unique indiviuals, that make neo geo what it is. You may not like everyone here. But, even the assholes, in there own way, make this site unique. So, lets all just get along.
smile.gif

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
I don't see why anyone should try to persuade them to stay. If they wanna they will, they dont they should leave. If their not happy here why would you want them to stay?

To answer your question to NG peeps(me in this case): I can't think of them having "needs" for a bbs. They have their preferances, and I'd be willing to listen to them. That by no means, means I will support what they want.

vulvair

n00b
That's quit a good idea, thisa forum I hang out on had the same problems as ON , and we've all domnated abit, I thoink it works out at about $240 per year which isn't much if we all contribute a bit.
The forumis at http://www.matrixforums.com so yuo can ask the webmaster (TGO) about it, though he's quite often in the ffgurus chatroom.
Hope this helped abit

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
So noboby really cares! The whole "this is ours" attitude displayed by people on both sides is a bit shortsighted. The split will be everyones loss! NG & ORI.

I'm pretty stunned that nobody want to fight for unity!

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Metal Slug:
So noboby really cares!
[...]
I'm pretty stunned that nobody want to fight for unity!

I think the problem, Metal Slug, is that a lot of the big supporters of unity are burnt out on what they feel is a lack of support on both sides. While I agree this sucks, I admit that I'm just trying to move on, period... Robi15 really spoke for a lot of the members when he said, if you want to stay, please stay, but if you're going, bye-bye.

Things have settled down.
The board is more or less back to normal.
And if some people (on either side) still have problems with it, well I'm sorry, there's little more we can do...

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

how bout you offer them free neo games to stay!!!!!!!

ahahahaaaaaaaaa errrrrrr.....

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
IMO, please stay. I like your opinions and statements everytime I hit the refresh button.

[This message has been edited by NSX-T (edited April 23, 2001).]

G

GBITCH

Peopl, people we hafi stick together, people out to get you neo geo rasta.MAke de new boy a welcome

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
The Orochinagi people can stay.
smile.gif

It doesn't matter to me if one is ON or NG.com. I'm all for everyone getting along.

------------------