NeoGeo World

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Does anyone know what this is? It is on SNK's japanese site. I wonder if they are gonnna start a new magazine? That would rock! What do you people think?

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I heard that their plans for a successor to Neo·Geo Freak got canned, so info hungry gamers will simply have to buy something else.

Neo·Geo World is a video game theme park sort of thing.

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
I had the chance to go to Neo-Geo World (Land) while studying music in Japan! It was really cool, Imagaine a room filled with arcade machines of EVERY Neo-Geo game ever made, all for the playing! You could either play with coin, or pay a single amout and play as much as you want! They actually used this place a a background in KOF 95. Check it out!

------------------
"The un-examined life, is a life not worth living"

C

Caris Nautilus

It's snk's theme park in japan. It's pretty much a giant arcade with rides, Cosmic bowling and probobly giftshops with tons of neogeo merchandise in them.

It all looks really cool

Originally posted by BryLmoo:
Does anyone know what this is? It is on SNK's japanese site. I wonder if they are gonnna start a new magazine? That would rock! What do you people think?

------------------

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yeah. If I remember correctly, I have seen the sign on one of the Capcom vs Snk stages. Also present...FF Motion Picture. If I go to Japan this year, I am definitely going to one of those places.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Ukyo your jpeg is so cool did you make it ?

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"