So can anybody fill me in?

M

Magitek_X

Can somebody review what we know about SNK until know?

No rumours please.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Magitek_X:
Can somebody review what we know about SNK until know?

No rumours please.

What do you mean? Do you want to know their current status, a comprehensive history from inception to now, or what?

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
SNK at this time is still in the process of filing bankruptcy rehabilitation. If it succeeds as planned then they can legally start SNK again as a company independant of Aruze, all of their past debts, and with their licenses (KoF, SS, etc.) intact.

M

Magitek_X

I just wanted to know the present.

I think I read the history of SNK already.

Roger

n00b
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Neo Rasa:
SNK at this time is still in the process of filing bankruptcy rehabilitation. If it succeeds as planned then they can legally start SNK again as a company independant of Aruze, all of their past debts, and with their licenses (KoF, SS, etc.) intact.
Man,someone discover if that bad news from that "Capcom deal of distribuition" are truth or not?That's something of weird about it,when we read with more atention that article,there are to manny assumptions,why Aruze bought SNK:To make money,that's easy to answer!But how SNK will make money if Capcom distributes SNK games?Cause in that freaking deal of distribuition,Capcom will receive,at least,80%of the money,and SNK onlu 20%.And then,later,Capcom will bought the SNK games rights,and,game over.AND I DON'T WANT THAT!!!!!

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
NOOO! NEVER! I'll never let capcom tant the purity of an SNK game!!!!

------------------
hmhmhmhmmhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA! - I.Y. n8