MVS cases auction going up TONIGHT! You care to join me?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I am hosting another auction for these MVS cases tonight!! Hey DION! I know you or one of your CRONIES is reading this! I will be starting an auction tonight on ebay for 200 pieces and it will last 5 days!! Yes. that's right.If you hav ethe cases toss your auction up for 5 days as well!!!
That $5 charge for a case alone is like giving them away and you know it! All to sell a $7 insert with N?F stamped all over it!! Your alliance will CRUMBLE!! people can create their own inserts and put their own web page on their stuff for $7!! Who are you kidding with your deceive/discourage tactics!!
YOU'RE PATHETIC!!
-BB
Note to Shawn: I just want to CLEAR THE AIR with that scoundrel and his lackies once and for all!!
I hope I am not disrespecting your site in any way..I just want to clear the air once and for all and help destroy this 'PLAGUE' that has been on the scene for too long 'ripping people off left and right'
If this guy put the same amount of effort into publishing a game as he does SCAMMING people we would have 50 new titles !!

Thankyou.
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This Dion character is straght out of a cartoon!! He uses false advertising and scams to fund his trips to Japan.Travels over to Japan purchases Neo Geo stuff for lil' or nothing.If he happens to find what you ordered after waiting for months you may receive it.If he does'nt he will offer you something else he was able to grab up for pennies on a dollar...This guy is such a scam!! I am going to reveal the truth!!
Keep on funding his projects and you'll keep getting screwed!!!!
I never mentioned anything about my project to the public!! When it hit,it hit!!! I did'nt false advertise!! I even staged a 10 day auction to give everybody enough time to prepare!! I want my transactions on record!!
-BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Here is his true form.

------------------
View

"The mastermind behind TTF"

E

eldios10

If I'm not mistaken, isnt the red teletuby toy "Po" the one who says all of the obscene sayings? Kinda fitting huh?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Just wait until tomarrow chris will be the purple one!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Yeah...Anybody who believes these cases were just sittin' around in a box for 11 years and lil' ole me just happen to be walking by one day and stumbled over the lot is truly a misguided individual.
Somebody actully asked me did 'I just find the cases lying around somewhere' and I was taken aback because it just was'nt supposed to go down like this..
It was hard for me to keep my mouth shut!
It's all about discipline and respect for you guys!
Dion owns nothing! he scams people to fund his cost of living while you wait for MONTHS for him to make good on the merchandise you paid for!! This guy is literally flipping your 'HARD EARNED' money while you wait for months to get what he promised!!
If you truly want to put an end to NGF.Talking about it just won't do anymore!!!
BE ABOUT IT!!! Don't send him a damn nickel and I gaurantree he'll fizzle out!
I'm still waiting for somebody to come forward with PROOF about me scamming them!!!
Let's do it!!
Gloves off!
-BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
We all trust you BB noone will buy his fake trash. he also registered the nick fedup and posted pictures of dead animals in the warroom, this guy is a sicko....hope shawn erases it very disturbing.....

E

eldios10

BB when I get my Arcade convertor and start buying MVS games, you will be the ONLY person I buy my cases from
smile.gif
Keep on fighting fellow neo lovers.

Shawn

snkusa.com
You have my blessing to advertise the truth. When you deal with the devil (dion) it’s like playing Russian roulette, only the odds are unfairly stacked against you. However, what chris & dion have done to you is flat out evil. I know exactly how you feel. Just like his CD price guide, none of the games are available, just using the low price listings in an attempt to hurt sellers.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The SHOCK!X2 MVS cases link will be up tonight at 8PM sharp.
I will post it up after I am done.

If some of you are still trying to figure out what I'm trying to convey to you about N?F and his lackies I am going to break it down to you very simple.....
He looks at the consumer like a 'CREDIT CARD'
What he does is entice you to give him your money by making an offer look VERY attractive
.Take the money from you and holds on to it for several months(whether he returns it or not) you gain no interest on that money!
This bastard is taking your money and bragging to you about what 'YOUR MONEY' did for him!! HE's better than you !! Yet he's using your money to fund every project he's ever got involved in.
SNK seen right thorugh this guys SHAM that's why they did'nt want to deal with his ass!!
They know he's a nobody trying to be a somebody(there's nothing wrong with that as long as he uses his own cash to do it.)
PLEASE post in this thread if you've already sent your money to this SICK individual!! Please make it known right now you've done so or plan to because I want to make a note of it when you come back to this site SCREAMIN' about how you hate those sons of bitches!
Yeah,it's time to undress these steroid freaks!
-BB

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
No worries, Big_Bear. Most of us know the score, and would not deal with those jerks even if they were GIVING them away asking only for money to cover shipping. Even if they DID have cases at a cheaper price (Which they do not) I would still buy from you.

My local game store sometimes has to charge a few dollars more on certain games because they do not have the buying power of the larger chains to get bulk discounts. Thing is, I still buy from them, because I know the people, I trust them, and their service is always top-notch. Even if those losers DID ever get the cases, I would still buy from you.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn:
You have my blessing to advertise the truth. When you deal with the devil (dion) it’s like playing Russian roulette, only the odds are unfairly stacked against you. However, what chris & dion have done to you is flat out evil. I know exactly how you feel. Just like his CD price guide, none of the games are available, just using the low price listings in an attempt to hurt sellers.

SHAWN, I really appreciate you giiving me the opportunity to do this.I respect you and my current position and I am just trying to properly defend myself.
This guy was low enough to 'FREAK' a picture of our stock! He freaked a pic!??! How could anybody send him their hard earned cash in good faith???
I mean why would you want to deal with this guy or anybody for that matter and have to beg 'FOR YOUR MERCHANDISE YOU PAID FOR!'
Please Dion..Pleas..when am I going to get my stuff!! Please send me my stuff!! I paid you like 3 months ago..Please Dion..Oh please...I sent you my hard earned money and now I just want my money back Dion..keepo the merchandise...just give me my money back...
You know the above happens after he's had your money for months, took a trip to Japan and could'nt find what you wanted.So he scams somebody else just to give you your money back so you won't get the authorities involved or something worse!!
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! WAKE THE HELL UP!!!
-BB

[This message has been edited by BIG BEAR (edited April 21, 2001).]

E

eldios10

Seriously, if so many people are having such horrific experiences with NGF, why hasn't anyone reported them to the Better Business Bureau? If he is not sending the merchandise, then he is committing fraud.

[This message has been edited by eldios10 (edited April 21, 2001).]

Shawn

snkusa.com
Talk about wait time, ngfer Chris Ray held thousands worth of my purchased carts for 4 months. One third of a year! Zero interest was earned, for me at least. He didn’t get around to shipping until I created the Black Book, which displayed his personal address and phone #.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
No worries, Big_Bear. Most of us know the score, and would not deal with those jerks even if they were GIVING them away asking only for money to cover shipping. Even if they DID have cases at a cheaper price (Which they do not) I would still buy from you.

My local game store sometimes has to charge a few dollars more on certain games because they do not have the buying power of the larger chains to get bulk discounts. Thing is, I still buy from them, because I know the people, I trust them, and their service is always top-notch. Even if those losers DID ever get the cases, I would still buy from you.

BIO,this goes WAY beyond the cases with this stupid person! I don't want anybody to THINK this is some marketing ploy to sell these DAMN cases!! If you only knew what I was thinking right now..........I am not going to go there!
The bottom line is this.....If you need a case you have an option.If you don't want the case,that's fine too..I'm just surprised about the reaction I received in regard to making them available..Even SNK did'nt make an attempt to provide a case(not a cardboard box! Try creating a library with cardboard boxes!)for their carts..now after 11 years an option is made possible and the attack on my character is my REWARD!
Thankyou.
-BB

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BIG BEAR:
BIO,this goes WAY beyond the cases with this stupid person! I don't want anybody to THINK this is some marketing ploy to sell these DAMN cases!! If you only knew what I was thinking right now..........I am not going to go there!
The bottom line is this.....If you need a case you have an option.If you don't want the case,that's fine too..I'm just surprised about the reaction I received in regard to making them available..Even SNK did'nt make an attempt to provide a case(not a cardboard box! Try creating a library with cardboard boxes!)for their carts..now after 11 years an option is made possible and the attack on my character is my REWARD!
Thankyou.
-BB

Well, to me, your character was never in doubt. Those fakers could show me notarised proof-positive that they had them first, and I would still not believe them, because of their past track record. I just want to say, "Thanks for getting this done!" and screw those NGF retards and their half-witted scams.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn:
Talk about wait time, ngfer Chris Ray held thousands worth of my purchased carts for 4 months. One third of a year! Zero interest was earned, for me at least. He didn’t get around to shipping until I created the Black Book, which displayed his personal address and phone #.

Hey Shawn,I never wanted to start in on this STUPID PERSON because there was a mutual respect between us to my understanding.I have always tried to stay neutral...
This bastard had the audacity to 'FREAK' something you paid for?? Did he publish the game?? Did he make the boards?? Did he create the artwork?? What did he do besides play 'THE MIDDLE MAN' ?? His big accomplishment was SCAMMIN' one man to SCAM the next man... That gives hime the right to plaster that logo everywhere and 'DEFAME' the real Neo Geo Freaks??
What a SICK BASTARD!!!
Yeah Dion....Yeah YOU!!
GOOD NIGHT.
-BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I say we go break his fucking legs, got the adress just need the word........

------------------
View

"The mastermind behind TTF"

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eldios10:
Seriously, if so many people are having such horrific experiences with NGF, why hasn't anyone reported them to the Better Business Bureau? If he is not sending the merchandise, then he is committing fraud.

[This message has been edited by eldios10 (edited April 21, 2001).]

You know if somebody rips you off..Is that the organization you think about complaining to??? What will the 'BBB' really do?? Fill me in??? People get robbed and scammed everyday....Is his alliance even registered as a business??? You get nowhere here.
The only way to get this drug addict 'CLEANED UP' is to not help him support his habbit!
-BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
There is only one thing left to justify his actions, VIOLENCE! C'mon lets go kick his bleeding ass!

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
I say we go break his fucking legs, got the adress just need the word........

WORD!!

------------------
clark___.gif

HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
There is only one thing left to justify his actions, VIOLENCE! C'mon lets go kick his bleeding ass!
Violence is not an option unless your willing to do some jail time and if that's the case he won't be the only one with a bleeding ass....
If you catch my drift.
-BB

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Still a good idea. The only way to end this is a good as kicking care to join me?

E

eldios10

Bear, I've fortunately never had to use the BBB, but rather then comment about something I don't know much about (other than you can file complaints against on-line companies) I've included a link to their web page so you can read it and see if it helps your cause. Hope this helps
smile.gif

http://www.bbbonline.org/