The truth about Rock Howard's mom which is Geese's wife

I am kinda perplexed on this, at first Rock when he talks to Kain before they fight Kain says something that both Geese and his mother were both dead (I know that woman's face at Kain's palace is Rock's mom which is Kain sister) and when Rock beats Kain he says that his mom is still alive but when Kain fights Rock as a sub boss and when Kain beat Rock, Rock says he will never join him and Kani says that is mother is still alive and I saw on another website (not sure what one) saying that Kain is just saying that his mom is still alive to encourage Rock to join him. What is really the truth? I know Terry killed Geese and adopted Rock as his own son, but what's the truth with Rock's mom which is Geese's wife.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
She lives trust me on this.You have to wait for the sequel cant reveal the info until it is sudden, sorry
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited April 21, 2001).]

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I agree that Rock's mother (Julia, is it?) is still alive. Kain doesn't seem like the type of character that would play this kind of gambit as a bluff. He was saving his trump card until a time when he needed it.

Well, when you're face down after having your ass handed to you is good time to play a trump card like that
smile.gif

The answer will be found in MOTW2, if it ever happens.

Off topic rambling: I hope they continue the trend of new characters as opposed to bringing back old ones. However, I think that Andy, Mai and Joe are FF staples and should be the exceptions. Andy and Mai fit perfectly in the new storyline because of the Hokutomaru connection. As for Joe, I don't know he'd get worked back in.

But he has to be there, dammit!!!!

------------------
hanzo.gif

Taiso
'Because of my bloody life, it was no accident that I was involved in the troubles...'

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Joe's rich from winning tournaments, he should RUN the KoF tournament in Garou 2!
smile.gif

Yea It would be kind of cool to see a old charicter as a boss in a different game. It's been done around the other way of course though.

Rock Howard's mom which is Geese wife name is Marie, after Rock defeats Grant, Rock asks Grant to tell him the truth abut his mother and Grants says Geese's wife Marie? ask Kain I'm done

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
Hey, when IS Mark of the Wolves 2 coming out, anyway? I saw that it was going to be on the Dreamcast a couple of weeks ago, but WHEN is it coming out? And Krauser, how do you know this info about the story?

------------------
garou_terrystand.gif

"And THAT'S what makes me a legend!"