Neo Ayoto

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Are they trustable? Paymant is via bank transfer so I would like to have some votes here if they are trustable.

Thanks,

Cho

------------------
''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

LLJ

New Challenger
It looks ok. Prices are reasonable (for NGPC, I don't know about AES or CD). I don't know about transport costs or delivery areas, you might want to check that before you buy something there.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Thanks for cheking it out, I think they are oke, if I'm getting any problems I need to give em a French word
biggrin.gif
Shipping costs are 150 francs to Holland thats a resonable price too.

Cho

------------------

LLJ

New Challenger
150!? that's about 50 guilders! That's very expensive if you only want to buy a NGPC game. Tell me, what do you want to buy there? I might know a dutch site wich sells some import pocket games with better transport costs...

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LLJ:
150!? that's about 50 guilders! That's very expensive if you only want to buy a NGPC game. Tell me, what do you want to buy there? I might know a dutch site wich sells some import pocket games with better transport costs...

Well, I used to buy of American sites and that was about 20 guilders, but then I must pay another 50 guilders for crossing the boarders. Actually I was planning to get SS collection, KoF 97 for PSX.

Cho

------------------

LLJ

New Challenger
Wow. I think it's suppost to be like 5 dollar for transport and nothing for the "boarder cross" costs. That's what I payed at express.com. Hm...strange.well it's your choise, but I think it's very expensive...

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LLJ:
Wow. I think it's suppost to be like 5 dollar for transport and nothing for the "boarder cross" costs. That's what I payed at express.com. Hm...strange.well it's your choise, but I think it's very expensive...

Doh, I payed every time when I buy from US stores including express + 50 shipping for just crossing our boarder errr bummer.

Cho

------------------