Happy NGF Ebayer

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1211569616
Man there goes again with NGF corrupting the Neo scene.
$17 for that cart with NGF printed US insert and manual with the dog tag on the manual and not on the insert plus the cart is a jap game.
I dont see NGF making the prices of the carts going up but rather going down.
How much ya think he bought it for?

Pichai - will do fine by buying that cart and seling it without the snaplock case, insert and manual cuz i bet you will get more money for it man.

------------------

bloodbar.gif

S

Silent_Scope

LOL
Why doesn't NGF start selling Turbo game?
They can make more profit considering CD is very cheap in production :P
NEC is nowhere to be found and it's their chance
biggrin.gif

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
LOL
Why doesn't NGF start selling Turbo game?
They can make more profit considering CD is very cheap in production :P
NEC is nowhere to be found and it's their chance
biggrin.gif

That's because there are people in the Turbo community that don't put up with the BS. The mailing list is one example... any posts about bootleg CDs and copied games, and you're banned from the list. Plus, minus a few obvious titles, you can't make your own TGF (Turbo Grafx Freak... hee hee hee) inserts and raise the prices for a $7 HuCard to $40.
biggrin.gif

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
LOL NGF shit and japan cart JESUS!

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

S

Silent_Scope

That's why I feel secure in Turbo Mailing List. Everyone is talking straight and no BS. Well, sometimes you'll see bad things happen and it happens anywhere. In here, you'll see NGF rats sneak around and BS alot....

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Hey thats my auction and why do you think i want to get rid of it? I already got screwed on ebay by getting this cart which was the "American" version of the game and now i end up with this crap. I dont give 2 shits what the hell you have to say but i dont want the F'N cart. Oh well who cares if somebody just wants to enjoy the game let them im not asking you to buy it or bid on it!!!

------------------
24221248.gif

B

Bobak!

In Todd's defense,

I think its fair to unload a NGF cart as long as its listed as such. That way no one is fooled. Todd did that and that's totally cool (I would do the same if I was stuck with one).

Bobak!

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

ive seen alot of guys buy carts,only to recieve a ngf fuck cart..thinking there getting the real deal...i think its only right to say its ngf...others just throw the piece of crump up and say its real....this will be happening alot i asure you..fellow feinds just keep your eye open and ask questions before buying.......samhain

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

baller99

Banned
"Pichai - will do fine by buying that cart and seling it without the snaplock case, insert and manual cuz i bet you will get more money for it man."

Hahahahaha

Peter

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Hey at least i describe it as it is and say its a jap cart while i was bumed when i got it. Well now i have to find a jap cart.

------------------
24221248.gif