Insane Idea

If !arcade! get the rights to rerelease older NeoGeo games - I`d imagine it would be technically feasable to release games as 'compilation'? Like you buy a cart which contains all the Samurai Shodowns released.... or another with Magical Drop 2 and 3? I know this sounds insane, but who cares
smile.gif
it might even work.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I HAVE HEARD THAT THIS IS POSSIBLE..TECHNICALLY..ITS A VERY GOOD IDEA ALSO...

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited February 01, 2001).]

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Yeah SS collection cool
smile.gif

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Guys, dont mean to burst your bubble, but these kind of things are very unlikely to happen. Take into consideration the product runs and such... too much money to put in for too small a market.

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
besides neo carts already cost abundle because of the massive meg counts. Imagine cost of a cart with all the metal slugs or samshos. I don't know for sure butI imagine that a cart with 1500 megs or more would be just slightly expensive(say a couple grand or so).Ouch!

------------------

CORE

n00b
besides neo carts already cost abundle because of the massive meg counts. Imagine cost of a cart with all the metal slugs or samshos. I don't know for sure butI imagine that a cart with 1500 megs or more would be just slightly expensive(say a couple grand or so).Ouch!
------------------

not neccesarily. I believe the new giga chip is suppossed to go to almost 2000 megs.
and the high cost of carts is really due to the manufacturing process, the meg count still adds A bit to the price but not A. the idea is probably possible, but probably would never happen, although I really wish it would.