SNK FIGURES REAL! SEE POST!

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
I work pary time in a comic store here in New York, and today is comic day which besides comics and toys, we get new promo stuff and paperwork from diamond dist. (Besides Previews catalog) Well for the store order form the back inside cover has an add for Samurai Showdown figures being imported from Side Show Toys. The figures are:
Hanzo Hattori
Haohmaru
Nakoruru
Shiki
I apologizes for my spelling I just wrote down the names fast and they also had a picture for a Resin Kit of Blue Marie from King Of Fighters 98. It looks cool it might be a good idea to hunt down their webpage. I hope this infomation is new, and I hope you guys enjoy, if somebody can get their email maybe we can suggest who we want..later!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well here is the website for Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc.:
http://www.diamondcomics.com/default.asp

However, I couldn't find anything on the site about the Samurai Shodown figures.
frown.gif

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
They were not in the actual catalog for sale, but the mag that diamond sends to the retailer with some new info and stuff in the comic world. It on this form not the catalog..anybody else has heard of this?

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Yes, we had a thread going for a while about SNK action figures, and there was mention of some Samurai ShoDown figures in the PREVIEWS catalog, but I have not picked one up yet. When I find some pictures, I will let you know (and post a link).

-BioMotor_Unitron

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
Guys, check this out: www.unlimited-lives.com . They have Blue Mary and Shermie, Tina, Athena, Vanessa to come. I just got Blue Mary and WOW!
biggrin.gif
Figures are official, resin is hard and porcelin like, detail incredible! Unlimited lives was a real pleasure to order from! BLUE MARY!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

HAOHMARU

New Challenger
I would buy the Haohmaru figure in a heart beat...money is not an issue.

------------------
"The secret is simply to simplify." - Bruce Lee

www.shodown.net

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
I am not trying to advertise for Unlimited -Lives, but they treated me so well I am a happy camper!
biggrin.gif
They are planning on stocking the Samuri Showdown figures!
biggrin.gif
So those of you looking to buy at a retail level look there.
smile.gif
P.S. To Webmaster: If I am crossing the line on adverts. let me know!
tongue.gif
I just thought everyone looking for figures would want to know! Have all great good ones!
smile.gif