kof 2000 mvs price?

neoluva2001

Quiz Detective
Hello,does anyone know why the mvs version is $800 and the aes is alot less?
did this occur with 99?
how long will this cart remain top dollar?
if i wait to buy it will it drop in the next few months?
thanx

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
KOF2000 is going for $280 - $350 right now. It will drop lower in due time. KOF99 was released at $550 and went down to around $100 - $150 this month. KOF 2000 will go below the $200 mark soon, but you have to determine what you want to pay for this game. If money is an issue, wait, because MVS prices drop dramatically with time. Target price for me is $180 or so on a game, so I am waiting on the KOF 2000. Later,

-Nick

B

Bobak!

THe reason the MVS cart will remain expensive when the game is still a money maker in arcades. As the game becomes less popular (particularly in the first few years or so), the MVS price will come down -well below the cost of the home cart in most cases.

As Chimpmeister pointed out its already coming down in price dramatically. Give it 6 months and the price will be in the mid hundreds.

If your into MVS, you must be paitent, I can't help but think of one of my favorite jokes from "Colors":

"There are these two bulls, father and son. The son is like, 'hey dad, lets run down this hill and fuck one of them cows!' and the father turns to the son and saws, 'No son, lets _walk_ down and fuck them all.'"