Orochinagi asked for it so here goes!

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
At Orochinagi gathering they have been asking for a topic addressed to Neo Geo .com members as to whether they should stay or go. So here goes-please yay or nay and a short impression-no flames or spam. Should ON.com people stay? I say PLEASE STAY I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO MEET ALL THE ON. com people and get a board that has the best parts of Neo Geo .com and ON .com. The potential is to great not to give it a shot. YOUR opinions Neo Geo .com people and thanks all!
biggrin.gif

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Yay, we have many differences maybe we should all just stop this bickering. I was at fault on judgeing them all by one persons actions, i surrender my sword, i am done.

C

Caris Nautilus

Laser Blast,

Them staying or leaving will not benefit me either way financially.
smile.gif

So my forming an opinion on the subject would just make me tired.

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
All right Caris down for no opinion on this. Take care Caris, I like you but I do not always understand you.
confused.gif

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I say they should stay.

They're a light hearted bunch, sure, but it's certainly a lot more fun having them around if you ask me. I think a lot of them are clever and community minded people. They've got their problem children, but so does neo-geo.com. Hell, for all I know, everyone looks at ME as a problem child
smile.gif

A hot topic, to be sure. I just hope everything works out so we're all satisfied with the results.

How things end is a lot more important than how they began.

Edit: corrected last statement

------------------
hanzo.gif

Taiso
'Because of my bloody life, it was no accident that I was involved in the troubles...'

[This message has been edited by Taiso (edited April 20, 2001).]

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
After the new forum topics for them got put up every thing seems to have calmed down and people seem to have settled in. I hvent been here for a couple of days so...
The mods seem to be under controll, still alot of spam though (not the mods) but all in all they are still new and continue the chance given to them so...
YAY............for now
Oh yea this should be moved to unrelated topics or sumpin.

edit:last sentance

------------------
--Shaper MC
--WHAT NEO GEO'S ALL ABOUT--
:P--BUY MVS ONLY--:P

[This message has been edited by Shapermc (edited April 20, 2001).]

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Absolute Yay.

People like this are needed in the Neo community. They make pictures, have in depth combo discussions (not just KoF) and actually take the time to write fan fics all based on SNK characters. Just think for a minute what that kind of fan base is like; to take the time to actually write original stories about characters that they love.

Yay, for sure.

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Laserblast- I agree. The Orochinagi.com members should stay.
smile.gif
YAY.

There's no need for any bickering. Myself, I've ignored it the best I could. I've been hoping everyone can get along.

------------------

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
I am paying more attention to the one Gunsmith started asking the ON crew if they want to leave. All of them are saying they want to so if you have made some new friends, better get their e-mail. My opinion? If they aren't happy then they should leave. I mean, no use being somewhere you are miserable if you don't have to. Can't say that I am happy they are leaving, but that is just the way it goes sometimes.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by SoloFenris (edited April 21, 2001).]

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
Not the same topic SoloFenris. Iori proposed the poll to Neo Geo .com people in my constructive suggestion post on ON. gathering. The question is if Neo Geo . com people would like ON. com people to stay? They can make up their own minds about staying. The 1,000,000 question is why are they so miserable? Can I put you down for a yes on having them stay?
biggrin.gif
Thanks!

D

Digital_Dreams

Hey I'm gonna stay here still if/when the ON people leave.The chatroom hasn't fully understood the power of Luke Duke(Tom Wopat).

Robi15

20 Year Member
Many of the ON's are cool. If they leave, maybe some of them, that liked neo-geo.com will stay here too. And NG's that liked ON's could join with them.

Anyhow, peace.

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

FacJoe

New Challenger
ONners suck. They should all go away!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look Dick Look. Look at Jane. See Jane Laugh and Play

K

kyoisthekof

Jumping for joy here, this is so funny. When they first came along, people wanted them to leave. Now they want to leave, and people want them to stay.

heheheh

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
Kyoisthekof I don't think that everyone wanted them to leave initially. And I think if they left now we would miss em' and miss an opportunity! So you are a YES?
biggrin.gif

Edit:My poor spelling.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Laserblast (edited April 21, 2001).]

zy-

n00b
I think this post is not neccesary.
at ON.com we tend to move on and be more creative. I like what you all have here , dont get me wrong, but we are better off by ourselves.
If you like us that much , than you come with us!

Anya Bolton

New Challenger
Well... I miss ON too. So I have to go when we're to leave. But I'll come to visit you NG ppl, don't worry! We do miss ON also because many of our friends that didn't come here could be waiting for us or something like that. We still like you guys but we have to go. We'll still come to visit you guys and we won't forget you in our prayers.

All you guys, except Orgynagi, are cool.

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

There's more to discuss here beside the Orochinagi. Let them do what they want to do. Taking a vote will do nothing more than opening up old wounds. Just remmeber -- Minds are like parachutes; they work best when they are open.

-Pichai

coRinthian

Banned
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pichai:
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

There's more to discuss here beside the Orochinagi. Let them do what they want to do. Taking a vote will do nothing more than opening up old wounds. Just remmeber -- Minds are like parachutes; they work best when they are open.

-Pichai

Well said
biggrin.gif

------------------
I will show you fear and teach you the true meaning of pain

corin_bann2.jpg

Welcome to Hell