Cart-Mart Official Stance

Travis

n00b
Hello everyone this is Travis at Cart-Mart. I want to address the issue of the Nightmare in the Dark and the KOF2000 English Versions. This is what we have been told: Nightmare in the Dark was to be produced by SNK and distributed by Neo Geo Freak. It was to be a world wide exclusive product produced by SNK and distributed exclusively by NGF. We had no idea about the problems surrounding Neo Geo Freak and Hardcore Gamers like yourselves. Believe me when I say we are all about the gamer...we are gamers after all first and formost. Instead of pressing this issue we will end it now. We have decided to stick with the people we trust on this issue...the Gamer! We will not be carrying these carts. The pre-orders have been removed from our webpage. We would like to formally apologize for causing any turmoil. We would never betray the gamer. Happy gaming!

Travis

hmmm... this is curious... what did Neo Geo Freak tell you about these carts that influenced you to take pre-orders?

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
Thanks for your thoughtful decision. I personally wish it were not the case, but NGF is just a bad business to deal with and would have caused us all some grief.
frown.gif

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
What da...I would rather be angry hearing the truth than be mad hearing a lie.

Pichai

Travis

n00b
Well, I really don't want to get into a big political debate about this...we are left feeling a little sour about the whole situation. The words SNK official came up a lot though. From what I'm hearing we were flat out lied to. We were very excited about getting more Neo Geo games...we love it...who doesn't. From what I have read today on here a lot of you hate these guys. We wouldn't sell crap to you guys...we have high standards too. Never doubt that.

Travis

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Hey Travis. I was not aware of your store before. I am now. You sound like good guys. I will have to book mark you and check in from time to time. Thanks for talking to us. Such customer service is rare in this game and we appreciate it.

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Yes, Thank you very much for your honesty. Its good to know that you are in this for the gamer...I'll be checking your site also in the future.

------------------
fetch.dll

Don't plague the gaming market :)

C

Caris Nautilus

Ive bought from Cart-Mart before, they are a good store.

Carrying the NiTD cart would be entirly up to you, if you do just make sure to point out that it's the SNK/NGF version.

I don't think anyone ehre would have a problem with you selling it, as long as it was noted as such.

Since NGF may be getting the carts made by SNK, but there is still the question of weather or not they are "offical" versions, or just versions NGF bought.

Oh well, Glad to see Cart-Mart on the forums
smile.gif

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Travis:
Well, I really don't want to get into a big political debate about this...we are left feeling a little sour about the whole situation. The words SNK official came up a lot though. From what I'm hearing we were flat out lied to. We were very excited about getting more Neo Geo games...we love it...who doesn't. From what I have read today on here a lot of you hate these guys. We wouldn't sell crap to you guys...we have high standards too. Never doubt that.

Travis

Wow! Travis, You and all the folks at Cart-Mart deserve a big pat on the back
smile.gif

We all appreciate the time you took to check out this forum, and then post here.

Thanks.

BTW, shouldn't you have included a link to your website?
wink.gif

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Travis: Good call.
smile.gif

Caris: I'm pretty sure all he did with the NitD carts was order some from SNK of Japan, and then freak his own manuals/inserts.

Travis: Just so you know, I've heard of three different instances where someone interviewing various SNK of Japan executives asked about NGF and their response was a long the lines of "Who...?"

Seriously, NGF is just bad news. All you have to do is read anything about him written outside of his web site to see that.
smile.gif