Supersellers

Supersellers

Does anyone know what happened to Shinichirou who owned Supersellers ? I bought 12 games from him over the past six months , but he hasn't updated his website for three months. I sent him an e-mail over a week ago asking if he still operated , but there was no reply . In the past he always responded within a day.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
a shame indeed

same goes for Jyosui

reliable me ARSE

Shawn

snkusa.com
I’ve been wondering about Shin of Super Sellers. No updates in months, not a good sign.

Looks I’m going to lose a $3k package from Jyosui. Not his fault. Apparently it never made it past customs. Last scanned in New York, this was two weeks ago. It will probably never see the light of day.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
hey shawn,
been a while since you and i talked

like 3 days....

anyway,
you amaze me ALL the time,man

how can you be so cool about it?

id be mad if summat like that happened to me...?

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Fran:
hey shawn,
been a while since you and i talked

like 3 days....

anyway,
you amaze me ALL the time,man

how can you be so cool about it?

Apparently 3k is pocket change to Shawn.
wink.gif

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
http://neonews.cjb.net]neonews.cjb.net

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
That very same thing happened to this guy I've talked to locally.His merchandise was halted right in NEW YORK!
That's horrible.
brhead5.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
I am upset about the package being delayed. Mostly for the customers that have been patiently waiting for their merchandise. I had to cancel two escrow’s, but I have already received trades for games Ultimate 11 and MSX. Not good when a shipment get’s lost. Causes complications. The package couldn’t just get up and walk away, and there is the tracking #EE202630265JP. However, I doubt the package was insured.