BEAR GOT SCREWED!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
This has got to be the saddest thing to happen this week......
DION and his cohorts have ripped off cases and cut the price just to screw him!!!
we need to do something now that lawsuit is looking real nice...........dont beleive me check there crappy website!

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited April 20, 2001).]

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Dion is being a bitch like alway's he also stole my artwork and other thing's that I cant tink of......

------------------
fetch.dll

"So you think you can beat me.?"

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
www.neogeo*****.com
if you dont know these scumbags by now then check for a pulse, this is so sad.....

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited April 20, 2001).]

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Oh wow, price wars... maybe this will drive down bear's price too
smile.gif
And it is just a piece of plastic.. you think they will try to freak it? Print the NGF URL on it or something... I do have to say though $12 for a case and insert of choice is a sweet deal... regardless if they are the crappy NGF inserts. I don't have a color printer, and another fear of mine is 50 some odd red boxes and not being able to find Garou! haha, oh well... I don't think this is horrible, atleast for once they are not trying to say these are SNK offical cases... I mean I wouldn't buy it from them, but can you blame them for being excited about MVS cases?

-Nick

Robi15

20 Year Member
Check the *** site..

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
All I can say is you get what you pay for with them. I still plan on buying more from B Bear. Any money you Give NGF is a bad investment for the future of Neo IMO.

C

Caris Nautilus

I totally against dion and ngf, but I think BB has some explaining to do.

According to dion those are nothing more than video cases (SVHS cases by the looks of them)

I thought BB said they were "specially made and designed" for him? Dion appears to have the EXACT same cases and boxes of them, so some explaining is in order I think.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
I totally against dion and ngf, but I think BB has some explaining to do.

According to dion those are nothing more than video cases (SVHS cases by the looks of them)

I thought BB said they were "specially made and designed" for him? Dion appears to have the EXACT same cases and boxes of them, so some explaining is in order I think.

yea i know, i cant tell whos ripping who.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
now that
shits just spiteful
dion can go to hell

D

Death

Maybe i should pay this guy a visit, better sharpen the scythe its going to be a long night.......

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
All I can say is you get what you pay for with them. I still plan on buying more from B Bear.
---------------------------------------

I support inovation & people who have the courage to try & help the scene.
Especially with the obvious risks.

I'll be sending BB my cash this weekend.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
NGF is selling cases for $5 apiece!!!!
This is great news for all you people who were looking for that BIG discount!!
I'm VERY HAPPY right now because this SCAM is the final 'NAIL' in the coffin for NGF!!!

The pictures are FAKE! Plain and simple.They do not belong to NGF.
Send him your money and you'll get what's coming to ya alright!!!

-BB

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
Oh no.....Now the MVS market is going to be tampered with by NGF? That is the whole reason I went to MVS is to avoid the whole fucking what's legit and what not.....I support BigBear.....I don't know if I believe just exactly what Dion says.....but it does make me wonder a little since it just magically popped up now....seems like someone is trying to tarnish the reputation of an otherwise respected seller/buyer on the forums......who do you trust is the biggest question now.....Big Bear care to comment on this whole issue.....you would only gain support by doing so......

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
...oh and another thing.....the case is $5 and then with the choice of insert $12! Damn I didn't know a piece of paper was worth more than a case.....but then again...you probably have to buy a certain amount of them with inserts......right?

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

D

Death

This is obviously a direct attack on BIG BEAR.
This is not nice, its good to know a scythe has a good use.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Death (edited April 20, 2001).]

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
I AGREE with Big Bear....here take a look at the pic real carefully.....notice anything a little strange?

cmvc.jpg

cmvc2.jpg

If you look real carefully the cases in the box are red with a white spine.......

then the case outside of the box is red.....hmmmm....could they be trying to trick us....hmmmm....nah not NGF?
rolleyes.gif

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

D

Death

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BIG BEAR:
NGF is selling cases for $5 apiece!!!!
This is great news for all you people who were looking for that BIG discount!!
I'm VERY HAPPY right now because this SCAM is the final 'NAIL' in the coffin for NGF!!!

The pictures are FAKE! Plain and simple.They do not belong to NGF.
Send him your money and you'll get what's coming to ya alright!!!

-BB

Ill be responsible for the final nail
smile.gif

Not that I want to take sides with NGF but the white on the spine of the case could be a protective film or something, Still the situation seems a bit fishy, don't you think?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Again the NGF bashing has risen again! I oofered to buy my cases from BB...I also asked him for a discount if I bought them in bulk...His answer at the time was "no" maybe now he will lower his prices...I love the idea of getting an insert with the case. You bitch about payng "that much" for an insert yet you will drop $10 on a case w/o one? Your hatred towards NGF is poisoning your minds as well as your wallets. I WILL buy my MVS cases from NGF and I will be most happy with them...Dion has already emailed me this morning about an offer. BB, I suggest you should lower your prices...I'm SURE people will buy these cases from NGF...LWK, thanks for advertising the cases for Dion, I'm sure he appreciates it! BTW, those are NOT custom made cases, and how the F**K are the pictures fake? My idenity was already proven last night, and I will continue to support both NGF and Neo-Geo.com, I have placed an order with Shawn over the phone last night and we spoke for some time. Shawn is a great guy! I go where the deal and customer service is at, so far both companies have treated me fairly, and I will continue to support both. To Shawn and Dion, keep up the GREAT work, I love the competetion...Oh, BTW my real name is Mike! Nice to meet all of you!

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif
- Its what OCD is all about!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
P.S. the cases are on a Neo-Geo world rug in Dions Collection Room, yes, the pictures are his.

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Dion Expressed an interest in the case to one of my associates for a MASSIVE AMOUNT.
He needed proof that he could get stock at a moments notice thus a pic of the warehouse stock was given to him.
Dion plastered NGF over the pic.
Dion requested a sample of one piece and it met his approval.
Dion wants to 'PUSH' his 'NGF' insert indirectly so he is willing to sell you his advertisement along with the case for $2 in reality.
Big Bear can only be responsible for Big Bear's actions.
Give a guy enough rope...
This is soooo pathetic on Dion's behalf.
I feel sorry for him because he's obviously a SICK individual who's corrupted a wonderful hobby!
11 years without an MVS case! SHOCK!X2 releases the case and all of the sudden 'NGF' comes out with one???
Think about!!
Check my rep and then check NGF.I challenge anyone on here to say I've dealt with them in an unscrupulous manner with PROOF!!!
NOT ONE person will do it or can DO IT!
-BB

TonK

Least Valuable Player
BB, you do have VALID points, right now Dion is NOT trying to ruin a hobby, he is in competetion with you...You may buy those cases @ $5 each W/O an insert...which is a great deal, I have respect for both of you and I DO NOT have loyalty to one company. Plastering Dion is only making things worse, why can't you let go of the fact that his prices and offer is great? Like I said before, I will defend BOTH companies at will, and I think Dion is doing a FINE ASS JOB with this...sorry, BB I would have bought my cases off of you but no deal was given, $10 is WAY TOO MUCH for a case...

-Mike

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

[This message has been edited by Cappadonna (edited April 20, 2001).]

PrOzErG

Fuck I tink you got fucked big time Big Bear.Oh yeah look closely at those pic's whit photo shop 6...........

------------------
fetch.dll

PrOzErG

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cappadonna:
BB, you do have VALID points, right now Dion is NOT trying to ruin a hobby, he is in competetion with you...You may buy those cases @ $5 each W/O an insert...which is a great deal, I have respect for both of you and I DO NOT have loyalty to one company. Plastering Dion is only making things worse, why can't you let go of the fact that his prices and offer is great? Like I said before, I will defend BOTH companies at will, and I think Dion is doing a FINE ASS JOB with this...sorry, BB I would have bought my cases off of you but no deal was given, $10 is WAY TOO MUCH for a case...

-Mike

Mike I have to tell you SHUT UP !!! your a fuckin newbie DONT BUY FROM NGF (anyway's at the rate you are going supporting NGF and all you will probably get many many many enemie's..and after leave the board.I have seen many many many of your kind supporting NGF they have all been flamed to death and after they leaved the board......)

------------------
fetch.dll