some proof that Freeman IS Benimaru and Mature's son

-Dresses and resembles Benimaru hair down, clothes, bends and blocks like Benimaru

-Has mostly Mature's moves&Specials moves resemble Mature's moves especially the VOD which is done 3X and Gore Fest

-Benimaru and Mature both wore Black and white in their costumes

-Mature is 4 years older than Benimaru
Benimaru>21
Mature>25

-Mature is probably from England and I know Benimaru is from Japan

-Both Benimaru and Mature both say "thank you" in their winning poses

-Both have blond hair but Freeman might have dyed it reddish-orange and Benimaru naturally has black hair but dyed it blonde

-I know Benimaru is a good guy and Mature is evil since she worked for Rugal and teamed up with Iori then again Benimaru likes all the girls and fell in love with Mature

-Maybe Benimaru and Mature both had sex at one point

What does everyone think?

hebretto

Hardened Shock Trooper
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Benimaru Nikaido:

-Mature is 4 years older than Benimaru
Benimaru>21
Mature>25

-Mature is probably from England and I know Benimaru is from Japan

-Both Benimaru and Mature both say "thank you" in their winning poses

What has those got to do what Freeman though?

Umm I think I'll need to see some more evidence before I can say anymore.This could all be a coincidence,maybe SNK was out of ideas and some guy just drew up a dark version of Benimaru

LLJ

New Challenger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Benimaru Nikaido:

-Both have blond hair but Freeman might have dyed it reddish-orange and Benimaru naturally has black hair but dyed it blonde

Beni is half Amerikan remember? I think he's a natural blonde.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
This is impossible.

Mark Of The Wolves is only ten years later in the storyline. Beni is too young to father a person of Freeman's age in the given timeframe. There's also no indication that Mature and Benimaru ever knew each other before their first joint appearance. There's no unique interaction between them, either in-game or in the story cinemas, of KOF '96, the only game they're both in that has any bearing on the continuity. At least, not that I know of.

No offense Benimaru Nikaido, but your theory, and I say this as pleasantly and in as friendly a manner as I can, is bunk
smile.gif

------------------
hanzo.gif

Taiso
'Because of my bloody life, it was no accident that I was involved in the troubles...'

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Taiso:
This is impossible.

Mark Of The Wolves is only ten years later in the storyline. Beni is too young to father a person of Freeman's age in the given timeframe. There's also no indication that Mature and Benimaru ever knew each other before their first joint appearance. There's no unique interaction between them, either in-game or in the story cinemas, of KOF '96, the only game they're both in that has any bearing on the continuity. At least, not that I know of.

No offense Benimaru Nikaido, but your theory, and I say this as pleasantly and in as friendly a manner as I can, is bunk
smile.gif

Besides, I thought Benimaru was a homosexual.

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
First of all mature is not 25.Her official age is 28.Another thing is her birthplace is listed as unknown.She is of orochi blood thus must be japanese.Orochi story line is based on japanese mythology not british mythology.It has never been said that she is british.Benimaru is indeed mixed;half american.

------------------
LETS BURN IT UP!

badkhan

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hey is there really is some relation ship between them or just ur concept.

------------------
i can produce fire. yellow or purple does,nt matter , what matter is it can burn u.
logo.jpg
kof.cyberfanatics.org

I

Iori

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HIDDEN WARRIOR:
First of all mature is not 25.Her official age is 28.Another thing is her birthplace is listed as unknown.She is of orochi blood thus must be japanese.Orochi story line is based on japanese mythology not british mythology.It has never been said that she is british.Benimaru is indeed mixed;half american.

not necessarily, Shermie is French, Chris is a Swede, Goenitz I believe is German, and Gaidel is somewhere from South America. Yashiro and Ryuji are definitely Japanese. But Mature and Vice are a mystery. I doubt they are Japanese though.

------------------
fetch.dll

badkhan

Cheng's Errand Boy
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iori:
Gaidel is somewhere from South America.

gaidel is from brazil.

------------------
i can produce fire. yellow or purple does,nt matter , what matter is it can burn u.
logo.jpg
kof.cyberfanatics.org

baller99

Banned
i thought freeman looked like benimaru..but i never said anything cause i never thought much of it.

Peter

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
I'm almost positive that Mature is American, also, you don't have to be Japanese to still be Orochi. Did my family name cease to exist after my family came over here from Italy? Nope
tongue.gif

It doesn't matter what nationality you are, Goenitz, etc. were chosen distant descendants of the original Orochi clan who's blood is more active then the others, their nationalities also synchs up with the cultural migration of the real life Orochi clan.