MVS Marques + Game Instructions Website

I have been pondering for a long while about doing a website with MVS Marquee and Game Instructions scans at high resolution (300 dpi). Many ppl are now buying MVS carts especially after the !ARCADE! convertor is released and it is becoming increasingly difficult for people to obtain original copioes. What do you guys think of this idea? Thanks!

Nostromo

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
It's a great idea, alot of MVS carts are sold without marquees, instructions, etc...

I you go through with this let me know, i can donate some marquee, instruction, dipswitch scans for these games : Neo Mr Do(US), Panic Bomber(US), Neo Bomberman(jap).

LastResort

Thats great, I`ll do the website and find some sort of way in which ppl can submit their own stuff too =)

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
Let me know when the page is up
smile.gif

I'm looking for some marquees and instructions for Metal Slug 1 and 2, Samurai Shodown 4

LastResort

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
smile.gif
Just found a few more MVS games.
I can donate the following marquees, instructions, dip switch, etc...

Puzzle De Pon (US)
and the elusive Pop 'n Bounce (US)

LastResort

Hi there

Thanks for all the support, this is really great. I have already something running. The images are scanned at 300 and are pretty large.

I have one problem though, finding a good fast server with plenty of space (100+ megs). Any ideas/help is appreciated. Email me at mvs-scans@lycos.com

thanks

Nostromo

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
Which picture format are you gonna use for these?
I'm using Paint Shop Pro 6, and i got a wide variety of picture formats.

Let me know.

LastResort

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
There's a web site that's already done this, with marques only, though I lost the URL about a year ago. Anyone know the site?

Ok, I`ve been to that website, but they do not have as much stuff as I want to put, and besides the resolution isnt high enough.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Probably better if you make a site, since that one has not seen an update in almost a year. Though I do recall another site, since I know I saw the Magical Drop 2 marque on-line with many others. Anyhow, I have some related items I could scan and send to you. Drop me an e-mail if you're interested. What about moves stickers? Any plans for them?

Yes I`ll be putting everything =)
I`ll post the site address soon so you can take a look

Nostromo

Robert

20 Year Member
It would be great to have old games to because I've been on your website and the only games you have are new(ganryu,kof97). I possess soccer brawl without marquee or instructions and I hope you will make it in a near future.
Thank you.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
This is what I can scan, if you want. Not much but I don't buy MVS carts either:

The King of Fighters '94 (US): moves stickers, dip switch card, instruction sheets.
The King of Fighters '94 (SP): dip switch card, instruction sheets, mini marque
The King of Fighters '96 (SP): moves stickers
The King of Fighters '97 (US): moves stickers
Samurai Shodown II (US): moves stickers
Samurai Shodown IV (US/SP): moves stickers (#1 US, #2 SP)
Savage Reign (US): moves stickers
World Heroes Perfect (US): moves stickers (sheet #3 only)

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Nostromo get that shity banner of the site make it as a pop up window so you can close it !!

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

Ummm ok:

As for banner: Haha I didnt put the banner up there mysself I`m using a free server, if you can give me webspace fine I`ll gladly take it.

As for MVS particular scans: I just put it up so you guys see how its coming up - it needs a lot of work before it becomes functionaly

laters...
Nostromo

Ukyo

20 Year Member
My new site is going up now called "Garou".It is going to be a gallery of SNK works and personal works...so if you guys need places to store MVS scans then send them to my site and we can build an MVS scan gallery.
smile.gif

------------------
garou_title.jpg

"Garou"- http://www.geocities.com/tonberry_hunter/Garou/index.html
-Tachibana Ukyo

[This message has been edited by Ukyo (edited February 01, 2001).]

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Yeah, if we all make scans of games we have...then we can try to make a complete collection of MVS Marquees, Stickers, Home Cart Inserts.etc...where trying to make it a real complete site...so if you have any SNK art books too, scan them in and send them
smile.gif

------------------
garou_title.jpg

"Garou"- http://www.geocities.com/tonberry_hunter/Garou/index.html
-Tachibana Ukyo

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Yeah

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"