Cappadonna is legit

Shawn

snkusa.com
I have received several emails and icq’s claiming that one of our members, Cappadonna, is Dion. At the request of the falsely accused, I am verifying his identity. I’m convinced that Cappadonna is not a fake account. We had a pleasant conversation on the phone. He even made a purchase using his credit card, also over the phone. This is definitely not Dion. He admits that he has purchased from ***, but he is entitled to his choice.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Thankyou, Shawn...
smile.gif

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif
- Its what OCD is all about!

K

kyoisthekof

Oh, great, a new scourge, people that want to BE Dion... lol =o)

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

fkn idiots....
you probably are dions....
seein you line his pockets....

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn:
I have received several emails and icq’s claiming that one of our members, Cappadonna, is Dion. At the request of the falsely accused, I am verifying his identity. I’m convinced that Cappadonna is not a fake account. We had a pleasant conversation on the phone. He even made a purchase using his credit card, also over the phone. This is definitely not Dion. He admits that he has purchased from ***, but he is entitled to his choice.

Thats bullshit, he is not... he faked the damn conversation. if you dont beleive me then check the unrelated section. If that isnt his style i dont know what is.... Wonder who the guy he paid to talk to you was..........nothing changed

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Call me Goddess WOLFGANG KRAUSER, and here is one for my fans.......

------------------
View

"The mastermind behind TTF"

[This message has been edited by Lord Wolfgang Krauser (edited April 21, 2001).]

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Yepm thats me, you are a genious