About those MVS Cases

I see that the talk about it has died alread =( - Will we ever get MVS cases?

Nostromo

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I am almost finished with my presentation CD that I will be sending off to the companies, I am just trying to get the hang of the animation software for the finishing touches. I hope to have it done by next weekend (I was planning on finishing it sooner, but I am taking a break from all video game related things at the moment, to avoid burn-out).

-BioMotor_Unitron

B

Bobak!

I was wondering how quick you would respond, but damn! Within a 1/2 hour.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
The half-hour bit was pure luck. I did not even notice the time-stamp on the original post. I just decided to check the board before tracking my packages on the web.
smile.gif

I cannot give a firm time when they will be available, or even state with certainty that they will become available at all. The presentation CD I will be sending out is simply to present my designs to companies that do injection-molding, mold-making, etc., and find out what kind of price we can get on a package deal for both creation of the mold and the manufacture of the cases. Another option is to have a specialty mold-maker do the mold, and take it to a seperate firm to actually make the cases (one company that does molds exclusively has some fairly decent prices offered for construction).

Once I have these datas in hand, I have a few different options. One being to ask companies like NCS, Inc. and Video Game Depot to do a contract pre-order of cases to help underwrite the initial cost, as I do not particularly feel like taking out a mortgage on my house to fund these things.
wink.gif
I have a couple of other ideas I am checking up on, as well.

-BioMotor_Unitron