NGF KOF 2000 Selling Well in the Neo Store

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
It seems that the NGF KOF 2000 is a popular item in Shawn's store. The stock went down over the weekend from 6 to 2 carts.

This was probably the smartest thing that NGF ever did. They knew that they couldn't sell them themselves, so that asked an honest, reputable, person like Shawn to do it for them. So now, people who want the NGF KOF 2000 don't have to go though the hassle of dealing with NGF themselves.

Ryan

I agree with you, I am one of those lucky 4 (so far) and I really did not want to deal with NGF's bull so I am very happy that Shawn decided to carry these carts at a reasonable price (considering).

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Well you're still supporting NGF which is a very bad thing in my book regradless of who sells thier WareZ. But to each thier own, Something I will never do though.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
You guys do realize that you are support NGF though right? Even through the tons of down with NGF propaganda you are buying some of theirs, so I dont see how buying it through Shawn makes it better? Read NGF's posts, its funny, cause you are basically doing what they posted on there.