Cart-Mart and the NitD release

I just called and spoke to a gentleman at Cart-Mart looking for some info on the NitD homecart. Here is what I found out:
1. The carts are the same ones NGF are selling (of course)
2. They are not getting them from NGF.
3. They are not getting them from SNK japan, rather they are getting the carts from an undisclosed U.S. distributor.
4. They are official SNK products.

That is all i found out, I don't know how legit any of the info is but that was what i was told. Post questions, I may be able to provide more info.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
IF SNK / ARUZE JAPAN IS NOT INVOLVED,

HOW CAN SOMETHING BE LABELLED "OFFICIAL"??

YEAH?

ECM

Quiz Detective
Well...if they licensed someone to do them, it'd be official.

We'll see,
ECM

I did not say they were not involved, instead they are not getting them from SNK Japan.

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
look it is no official you must i mean must
go threw u.s. video games review board to release a game in america look at evey good damn game sold every where Has a rating system you cant just say Im going to realease game also there taxs and all other sorts of shit that would have to br taken care of to.AN since snk is no longer here to sell mercandise over here they would have to be approved and licened and have a buniss id and all that kind of crap. if not they would go against national trade laws damn

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
also aruze has the license for them now no one else if any one could just contact it why would any one buy the rights.When you buy the rights you own the thing an you are the only one that can control the licenseing.So if these carts where official they would be licenced by aruze cause snk would say we are from japan are u.s. is aruze if they by passed aruze they would get pissed because why by the rights if they are going to sell to others any ways
think bussiness no as a player

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
You are absolutely right ECM. if some one licensed snk to do it its official. I have bought from cart mart before and they are one of my favorite places to shop. they really like the neo and after trying this game in the city last week I am definitely picking up A copy. some people dont like it that much, and I thought I wouldnt either but I was surprissed to find out it was A really good game(could be A little tougher though)

[This message has been edited by ORPHEUS (edited April 19, 2001).]

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Cart-Mart IS getting the NiTD from NGF...

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif
- Its what OCD is all about!

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cappadonna:
Cart-Mart IS getting the NiTD from NGF...

Crappadion speaks again . . . and proves he's a brainwashed Dionite . . . HAHAHAHA!!!
rolleyes.gif

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Too bad I'm right..

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Cart-Mart....They told me that...I asked where they were getting it from and they told me NGF, NO LIE!!!! I asked to pre-order 5 of them and I asked where they were coming from and they said NGF...

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cappadonna:
Cart-Mart....They told me that...I asked where they were getting it from and they told me NGF, NO LIE!!!! I asked to pre-order 5 of them and I asked where they were coming from and they said NGF...

Uh, sure buddy. Only one minor problem there: WHY would you order FIVE NitD Home Carts? It ain't even that GOOD, not worth $359 when you can get the MVS cart for $250 or LESS!!!

I smell a Dionite Troll here, BIGTIME!!!!
rolleyes.gif

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I didn't order them....I said I wanted them...shut the fuck up you asshole...

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

chimpmeister: Lay off him a little man, We understand you don't like him but do you need to comment on every post he makes?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I'm on the phone with Shawn right now....you'll see a post under my thread in a minute..

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by samuraiX:
chimpmeister: Lay off him a little man, We understand you don't like him but do you need to comment on every post he makes?

Hey, he's going psycho posting all kinds of bullshit here, and I'm calling him on the bullshit, thats all. Its a free forum, I have the right to respond, don't I? You're saying just let him post all this bullshit and say nothing? Sorry, I step up and speak when I have something to say, if you don't like it, then just ignore it. And if you won't stand up to bullshit, that's your problem . . .
mad.gif

Hey man this is by no means ment to be an attack on you. I have nothing against you. But do we really need posts like "Crappadion speaks again . . . and proves he's a brainwashed Dionite . . . HAHAHAHA!!! "? Usually I do just ignore posts that bother me but I am taking the defensive on this one. Like I said man I don't really want to get into an arguement about this. Peace.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Peace it is . . . I certainly don't want to flame you samuraiX, I just got really pissed at Crappadion . . . he spouted a lot of BS including stuff about AV signal being as good as s-video, which is just plain crap as most people here know. He's trolling, and sorry but I'm flaming the troll to take him down . . . but I see he's about had it so I doubt I'll need to say much more. Sorry if I disturbed you . . .

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Chimp, I have nothing against you....I saw that I was losing my war and became aggressive...I'm sorry bro
smile.gif
I have bad tendencies....my fault...

-Mike

TonK

Least Valuable Player
P.S. AV is better than S-Video....LOL....I'm such an ass!

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif

Everything is cool. Cappadonna does post a bit too much for his own good and he is asking for trouble when he does it. I don't think he is a "dionite" as it were, rather he just is a bit confused about what he is doing. Try to give him a chance to bring himself out of the hole he dug himself into

TonK

Least Valuable Player
SamX, I just got off the phone with him...I'm forwarding you an email sent to me by him....

------------------
b3_bonkbonk.gif