tourny vcd deal signed evey player will be famous

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
vcd deal sign and done.They will massed produced and dist. to movie resales and video game speciality shops.but of course animation town will have it for the cheapest price. tourny vcds will be made and evey player will be interviewed and be featured on the documentry. Name will also be on back of cd under the list of players.So for 2 of 5 bucks you will finally have the chance to get the credit you deserve and have every one see that you where there and took part. These cds a pro done and will cd jewel cases art work front and back cd art and sealed.
and player entree list is huge and there is many different games in tourny.
thanks to everyone taking part.vcd will sell for about $11.99 and evey were else will be about 14.99

C

Caris Nautilus

Sounds cool, I'll probly get a VCD when your all done, to see what went down.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
So are you saying you have to pay $2-$5 buck to be in the cd???? or are you refering to the enterence fee to play. $11.99 is a good price I guess you are taking preorders at the tourney.

well I'm going to enter the tourney but probably will not fair to well (to out of pratice). But I will give it the college try
wink.gif

you

DDRClown

New Challenger
We want everyone who can come to come. This tourney is going to kick some ass and the more the better.