College Just Got a Cabinet!

dcsas

Integrated,
YAY! I know have 2 slot cabine with Aero Fighters and Puzzle Bobble a mere 100 feet away.....i dont have to fucking play crusin world anymore.....yes yes yes

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
thats cool.
my college had a sfa2 cab but the second player was fucked
cool anyways. they had saturday nite slam masters too which i
always thought was classic.

dcsas

Integrated,
good ol Pennslyvania College of Technology in Williamsport PA, its Penn States Technical School....

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Of all things my college has a Ridge Racer V stand up cab, andf a Dance Dance revolution.......

Ridge cabs seem to follow me around cause my last college had a Rave Racer.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Originally posted by dcsas:
<strong>good ol Pennslyvania College of Technology in Williamsport PA, its Penn States Technical School....</strong><hr></blockquote>

AIGHH!!!! That place is a hell hole!

Why didn't you go to lycoming instead?!?!?

Robert

20 Year Member
I will have to go at georgia tech for a training period during six months, from august 2003 to january 2004, how is it?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Originally posted by dcsas:
<strong>YAY! I know have 2 slot cabine with Aero Fighters and Puzzle Bobble a mere 100 feet away.....i dont have to fucking play crusin world anymore.....yes yes yes</strong><hr></blockquote>

That's awesome..

Who made the decision to put a Neo Geo cab in your College?
Or who requested it?
That person must be a Neo Geo fan and should be thanked..

You must thank that person...
Then maybe they may keep it around....

I'd wheel that machine right into my room..

[ January 17, 2003: Message edited by: chris1 ]</p>

El_Duque

Andy's Clothess,
good news!!

the 4-slot cabinet here at my college has just recently received KOF 2002 and will install on the first day of school next week!!

SSS

neo retired
that's cool, there used to be alot of MVS machines near me. The local movie theater had an MVS cab with SS4 up until a year ago. A few months ago I got back from vacation, and I happened to walk into my neighborhood pizza hut to pick up dinner. I was surprised to see a ss2 cab. Sadly it is now gone as well. A school i attended about 3 years ago had a 4 slot with pulstar, or blazing star.

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
Had a MVS at the arcade in the mall, and one midget at Wal Mart. Thats the one MVS machines I have seen in the wild.

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
We have a cab with Samurai Shodown II, but I think it's converted. Ah well, what can you do?

dcsas

Integrated,
AIGHH!!!! That place is a hell hole!

Why didn't you go to lycoming instead?!?!?

<hr></blockquote>
Actually Penn tech is much improved over previous year. Their affilation with the Penn State system is really starting to show. All Penn State Main and satellite campuses got rid of their Dental Hygentist and Nursing programs.....so we get a whole bunch of chick to correct the terrible girl to guy ratio that has plauged the school for years. Freshman class 70% female, last year the school was 70% male....so w00t

scote

Scone Enthusiast, ,
my dad used to work at a college and we lived there, they had a 2 slot, they changed the games around a lot the more memorable games were a kof slug 1 puzzle bobble and some other ones i can't recall. I used to go play almost every day with my brother and freinds but alas....they took all of the arcade games out they had some other good titles too....ms. pac, toobin, tumblepop can't really remember what else maybe thats it.

L

less than joseph

Originally posted by robert:
<strong>I will have to go at georgia tech for a training period during six months, from august 2003 to january 2004, how is it?</strong><hr></blockquote>

It is an excellent school.

-joseph

Nakoruru

Zero's Tailor
Thats cool, I just found out recently that a pizza place 5 feet from my college has a dedicated 4-slot with metal slug 3! And, we have a converted 1 slot cab with samurai shodown in my fraternity house (of course I'm the one who came up with the idea to get one) :)

mog

Bead Banger
I think that's awesome news. My college used to a have a Neo a few years ago but it disappeared. Just like the one that Tilt sold in good condition 2 years ago with Samurai Showdown 4 for $180. The local Putt Putt that no one goes to has 2 MVS machines that I'm trying to take off their hands, and two conversions. Additionally the Flea Market a ways out of town has a MVS with SS2 set up that I am likewise trying to take off their hands. Kinda hard when 3 or 4 of my friend decided they wanted a cab at the same time.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
My college just got rid of its Neo :( They did just put in Soul Calibur 2 and Marvel vs Capcom 2 though.

C

Caris Nautilus

my college has a video strip poker machine, if you squint it looks like quiz kof though.

<small>[ January 23, 2003, 03:22 AM: Message edited by: Drift King EX ]</small>

biocat

Kula's Candy
We have two Neo cabs on campus. One two slot with Street Hoops and Puzzle Bobble, and a four slot with KOF 95, Samurai Shodown 3, RBFFS, and metal Slug 2. Most kids in our arcade stick to CvS2, Strikers 1945 II, MvC2, and DDR though.

dcsas

Integrated,
do you got ucla???? i was there once visiting and they have a mad nice little arcade....me very jealous

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
That is awsome I wish my college had an MVS. They had a Beast Busters cab which as fun and they got rid of it. I'm not sure what if anything is in the arcade now.