Current Neo Geo .com role call how many are left?

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
I am here but hanging on by a thread.
frown.gif
How many original Neo Geo .com people are still here and visiting? Do you plan to stay? Thanks for the replies. P.S. ( The News content in the topic is in finding out the status of the original Neo Geo .com members as of April 18.)

------------------
pul_introgirlrun.gif

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Hey, Laser. I'm not goin' anywhere. Things are cooling down and we're gonna' have new stuff to talk about. No worries, mate. The old DHP/NeoGeo Mailing list has been through worse than this.

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

Ukyo

20 Year Member
I'm hanging in there too...it's a little ruff right now, but it should cool down eventually. I think Shawn will probably make a big announcement soon about the current situation."The storm is coming...can you feel it!?" Hehe
smile.gif
Things will get better...

------------------
fetch.dll

Don't plague the gaming market :)

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I think that people just blew this whole thing out of proportion.

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rade Kuruc:
I think that people just blew this whole thing out of proportion.

Ditto, calm down everyone.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Well I am here...

After all what else am I going to do While I am at work. brose through ebay
wink.gif

anyway the only complaint I have is there are to many topics to keep up with and all this unreleated stuff in the news area is giving me a headache. Wish with all the moderators at least they will keep the forums on topic. I can not keep up with post and lose the ones I have posted in.

Hey maybe we can implement a "My Favorites" and "Tracking" so I can log into my own private topic area and tag the ones I want to track
smile.gif

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Yeah, just remember that you can't expect too much valid news about a company who's output per year is almost as bad as Working Designs.
smile.gif

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
i'm here

listenin to yellow,man

checkin the forums

breathin deeply in a trance

i'm here though

i dont plan to leave

no.....

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
Thanks for the positive comments guys, it makes me feel better after reading all the hostile comments in the ON.com gathering aimed at Neo Geo .com people as a group. I would be more than happy with no more turf wars.
biggrin.gif
I would like to thank each reply but that would throw off the numbers so I will shut up for now and just read.
rolleyes.gif
THANKS MATES!
biggrin.gif

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Neo Rasa:
Yeah, just remember that you can't expect too much valid news about a company who's output per year is almost as bad as Working Designs.
smile.gif

neo rasa,
you're DOUBLE right,of course

would you like to explain that to your mate gojira?

and,if i remember correctly,
wasnt me fault if the news section was "shit"??

heh

but you're right

no point in complainin about the news section

when there are no news

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
I am not going anywhere also staying here the thing's are cooling down but slowly hope it get's better
icon14.gif
two thumb's up
icon14.gif

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Still alive, still kicking.
intind_po.gif

Po says, "Anybody messes with me, I run their ass over with my phunky-phresh scooter!"

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Bio,
you're KILLING me with them pics....

DONT STOP !!

J

j.pusczek

We all gotta whether the storm, I am here, still standing, like we all are....

Proud, ORIGINAL NEO-GEO.COM Memebers

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
I'm still here.....and I ain't goin anywhere for a long time to come.

Bryan

------------------
fetch.dll
aint it cool?

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
Still alive, still kicking.
intind_po.gif

Po says, "Anybody messes with me, I run their ass over with my phunky-phresh scooter!"

Oh Man what the hell is that?

Man this is what i call a great fckin pic:

10.jpg

Lord Illicious - Shaolin Venom - SNK Devil

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
That is a TeleTubby, a scourge released upon the world by England. You can find these pics at http://pbskids.org/teletubbies/images/ where I link them from. I need to shrink some and host them for board usage.

intind_dipsy.gif

Dipsy says: You laughing at my pimpin' hat, mofo? Get outta here 'fore I bust a cap in yo ass!

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
ani_u_tan_kun.gif

Coming To Theatres This Summer: Chimps Packing Heat: The Movie

[This message has been edited by BioMotor_Unitron (edited April 18, 2001).]

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Fran: Of course I'm right
smile.gif

In all seriousness though, when you (and I don't mean JUST you Fran) start up threads like this so much, it honestly does come off as you just wanting attention. I really think you should all email Shawn about this yourselves. When I questioned earlier in a different thread if you could honestly consider your complaints news, I meant it in the context that it's MORE important than the news, your complaints about how the site currently is TRANSCEND being just news because they have to do with the fate of the site itself. Posting what what would otherwise be valid complaints here takes away any real impact they might have.

Edit:
Lots of typos my frist time
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Neo Rasa (edited April 18, 2001).]

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Still kickin' and playin' nice with both groups.

Like Bud Brigman said in The Abyss:

"Knew this was a one way ticket, but you know I had to come..."

------------------
hanzo.gif

Taiso
'Because of my bloody life, it was no accident that I was involved in the troubles...'

Laserblast

Hardened Shock Trooper
Neo Rasa I am confused by your last statement. Fran did not start this thread I did, don't blame him. I generally post my complaints in Suggestions. This topic was to see the status of the original Neo Geo .com members. I have seen many post that they are either leaving the board or are considering it. If you reply I'll just read as I should not post here any more. You just got me very
confused.gif

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Laserblast: Why so
frown.gif
? I wasn't being sarcastic at all.

That reply I made was MOSTLY directed at Fran because one of Fran's recent replies in this thread was directed at me and I was answering it. I know she didn't start this thread, that's why I stated that I wasn't directing my reply to just him. You've got no reason to stop posting here
smile.gif

In all honesty though, while it will have an impact on the board somewhat if several older posters on it leave, the impact can't and won't last forever. In time other people will BE the older regulars. We're all still equal though in the long run. So post stuff about Neo Geo or what games you like, or ICQ me (it's in my profile) and we'll talk about KoF or something, because if you leave this board just because some other regulars are leaving/left, all it shows me is that you don't care about this site to begin with. That makes me
frown.gif

Prove me wrong.
smile.gif