THE GOWCAIZER CARTS ARE HERE BUT NOT FOR LONG!

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Hello everybody, I am sorry to post this in the news and rumors se ction but I need to get everybodies attention.
I got the 5 new U.S. copies of voltage fighter that i said I would get in and one has already been purchased, there are four left and I must sell them now orv send them back to the U.K. where the price will be jacked up another $200
so check out the selling forum and pick up A copy.

So everyone knows I have delt with Mitch in the past and he is a great seller! I would highly recommend him to any of you that are hesitant about buying. $395 is a great price for these carts and it is probably the last time these will be seen in any sort of quantity. Anyone who was looking to pick up a copy of VFG now is your chance!

It is sheam48@students.sunysuffolk.edu He had posted it in the selling forumn.
biggrin.gif

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by samuraiX:
It is sheam48@students.sunysuffolk.edu He had posted it in the selling forumn.
biggrin.gif

Thanks!

I was using the one from his profile, which lacks the 48!
smile.gif

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
(in the words of ned flanders) WOOPSYDOODLE!
no wonder no one has been able to contact me, thanks for pointing thet out for me mouise, I will fix it.

1otaku

n00b
I guess if you're a collector this might be OK, but I wasn't thrilled with the MVS cart for $60. Also, as a collector it would be HARD to pay for it, and then actually OPEN it. Case in point, a while back I got Radiant Silvergun new, but waited tom play it till I got a used one. Either way.
Take care.

------------------
SNK-Sega-Capcom
The blessed trilogy