SPEAKING OF POSTS DISSAPEARING.......

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY STREETFIGHTER.COM ONE?

THE ONE WHERE I SHOWED PEOPLE I TURNED RYU AND KEN, THEIR CAPCOM HEROES INTO FAT SLUTZ(KY)S?

IT APPEARS TO HAVE DISSAPEARED........DISSING CAPCOM HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT NEWS........
;(
DEVIL_GUI

Shawn

snkusa.com
Many of the most recent posts, mainly the ones during the last our before the down time, were corrupted. When we ran out of disk space, new posts to these threads could not be written correctly, thus ruining/corrupting entire threads. This is the main reason why I chose to close the board until more space was purchased.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DEVIL_GUI:
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY STREETFIGHTER.COM ONE?

THE ONE WHERE I SHOWED PEOPLE I TURNED RYU AND KEN, THEIR CAPCOM HEROES INTO FAT SLUTZ(KY)S?

IT APPEARS TO HAVE DISSAPEARED........DISSING CAPCOM HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT NEWS........
;(
DEVIL_GUI

You're not the only one whose post is missing. Guess I going to resubmit mine again unless told otherwise. Would have liked to have seen that one myself. LOL!

---------------------------------------------

"Don't be scared! I'll only cut off one of your heads! Guess!"

[This message has been edited by YeldellGW (edited April 15, 2001).]

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
JUST FOLLOW THE LINK MY FIEND WWW.STREETFIGHTER.COM GO INTO "BIO" AND SEE WHAT IVE DONE TO RYU AND KEN!!!!!!!

FREAKY SHIT TOO......
THANX FOR THE EXPLANATION, THAT EXPLAINS WHERE A WHOLE TON OF THREADS WENT......
THEYD BE THE ONES GETTING REPLIED TO AS THE BOARD WENT DOWN ID IMAGINE, THUS CORRUPTED UP......
I KNOW SINCE I WAS POSTING TO MOST OF THE ONES THAT ARE GONE
wink.gif

THANXO!
DEVIL_GUI

B

Bobak!

Several of my topics dissappeared too, but I guess the mess last night (being locked out the forums) explains that!