Kof 2002 Ending.

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Originally posted by Lee:
<strong>Anyone seen the Ending.This year Ending is funny!</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yah, it is a real hoot. Looks like the cast had a lot of fun after the fighting was done. ;)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I only saw the Ikari teams, and it was way to short and made no sense what so ever... Are they on the helicopter? We never see them, and... oh never mind, I didn't like it,

-Nick

JuBond

BondJu, ,
I think its a pretty neat idea for the style of the game. Plus, everytime I've beat it so far, at least one of the "cut scenes" has been new. I wonder how many different ones they did...

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
I think its a pretty neat idea for the style of the game. Plus, everytime I've beat it so far, at least one of the "cut scenes" has been new. I wonder how many different ones they did... <hr></blockquote>

According to the mook there's 24, which appear at random.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
They're not random. There are about twelve different "sets," and the different scenes are shown interspersed... one could have 3, 4, 8, 12 and 19, while the next one has 1, 11, 6, 18, 4, etc.

If you set Dip 1-8 on the debug dips when the ending demo starts, you'll be given a little menu at the bottom to choose which set you want. As far as I know, each one is predetermined, but collectively, they contain all the scenes. Once all the scenes for that set have played out, it'll go back to the menu and allow you to re-select. Turn off dip 1-8 and it'll allow you to get to the "Game Over" screen when it finishes the set.

-Deuce

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Deuce:
<strong>They're not random. There are about twelve different "sets," and the different scenes are shown interspersed... one could have 3, 4, 8, 12 and 19, while the next one has 1, 11, 6, 18, 4, etc.

If you set Dip 1-8 on the debug dips when the ending demo starts, you'll be given a little menu at the bottom to choose which set you want. As far as I know, each one is predetermined, but collectively, they contain all the scenes. Once all the scenes for that set have played out, it'll go back to the menu and allow you to re-select. Turn off dip 1-8 and it'll allow you to get to the "Game Over" screen when it finishes the set.

-Deuce</strong><hr></blockquote>

Wow, how did you find that one? Just trial and error?

Thanks! :)

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
First order of business with any Neo game (well, almost first) is to see what the dips do. Finding that particular result was just pure luck, though. I happened to have that dip on when I beat the game my first time.

-Deuce

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Deuce:
<strong>First order of business with any Neo game (well, almost first) is to see what the dips do. Finding that particular result was just pure luck, though. I happened to have that dip on when I beat the game my first time.

-Deuce</strong><hr></blockquote>

I guess we know now what you did with that generous BONUS.
:)
-BB

WolfHound

Overtop Pathfinder
Originally posted by tsukaesugi:
<strong>

According to the mook there's 24, which appear at random.</strong><hr></blockquote>

just interested to know there are still GAMEST MOOK, 新声社 or 芸文社 KOF 完全攻略 in Japan?

i've collected
新声社 KOF'94,95 完全攻略指南
芸文社 KOF'96-2000 完全攻略

are there any game mooks or magazine for KOF'01 and '02?

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Originally posted by WolfHound:
<strong>

are there any game mooks or magazine for KOF'01 and '02?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yes, there was a mook made for each KOF.

tsukaesugi

are there any game mooks or magazine for KOF'01 and '02?<hr></blockquote>

The KOF2002 mook is published by Enterbrain! and sells for 1380yen plus tax. You can still probably order a copy.

WolfHound

Overtop Pathfinder
<strong>

The KOF2002 mook is published by Enterbrain! and sells for 1380yen plus tax. You can still probably order a copy.</strong><hr></blockquote>

do u have KOF'01 新声社 or 芸文社完全攻略
the mook u mention is a 完全攻略? i dont want a graphic mook

[ December 28, 2002: Message edited by: WolfHound ]</p>

WolfHound

Overtop Pathfinder
<strong>

The KOF2002 mook is published by Enterbrain! and sells for 1380yen plus tax. You can still probably order a copy.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Do u have the ISDN number for KOF'01?
then it would b much easier to find!

thanks

tsukaesugi

<strong>Do u have the ISDN number for KOF'01?
then it would b much easier to find!

thanks</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sorry, all I have is the mook for KOF2002.
The ISBN is: 4-7577-1272-3

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
OK, so I have beaten KOF02 now with three teams... And all the endings are the same!!!! What the F! OK, so the credit role is cute, but the actual animated ending is just Heirden in the helicopter flying away. Is this because I am not beating it on one coin? Or is this the only animated ending and there are no story endings for the characters?

-Nick

Sklabah

Another Striker
Originally posted by nruva:
<strong>OK, so I have beaten KOF02 now with three teams... And all the endings are the same!!!! What the F! OK, so the credit role is cute, but the actual animated ending is just Heirden in the helicopter flying away. Is this because I am not beating it on one coin? Or is this the only animated ending and there are no story endings for the characters?

-Nick</strong><hr></blockquote>

Correct. It's a dream-match, so story is irrelevent. Just like '98

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I like the one where Ralf Grabs Shermie's boob and pins her to the ground

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I still say it is lazy. One of the reasons I play so much KOF is to see all the endings :( so this game already has less replay for me in single player mode... and unfortunetly most my friends are too cool (or suck to bad) to play video games :(

-Nick

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by nruva:
<strong>I still say it is lazy. One of the reasons I play so much KOF is to see all the endings :( so this game already has less replay for me in single player mode... and unfortunetly most my friends are too cool (or suck to bad) to play video games :(

-Nick</strong><hr></blockquote>

i feel the same way.
i play all the kofs mostly due to the stories.
i play mostly alone at home and per usual alone
at the arcades since kof isnt usually that popular.
but i suppose no story is better than them fucking it up.
though i cant see the series get worse than 2001.
at least i hope not.