Did anyone else notice that the SVC Chaos MVS kit dropped $555 in price?

Freelancer

Banned
Last I checked this afternoon, there are 8 left. The new price is $1,295. wink

<small>[ August 07, 2003, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Freelancer ]</small>

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Freelancer:
Last I checked this afternoon, there are 8 left. The new price is $1,295. wink
Just about 2 more of those $555 price drops and we're in business!! :D

<small>[ August 07, 2003, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: ResOGlas ]</small>

decca84

New Challenger
my guess is theyre not selling very well :rolleyes: ... maybe the price reduction will cause people to come running oh_no *anyway i dont even think the price drop was necessary*

Freelancer

Banned
And...there seems to have been a restock of brand new MV-1C boards! Same price of $169 though, but I was getting nervous when I saw the stock dwindle down to 2 these last few weeks! eek_2

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
decca84:
my guess is theyre not selling very well :rolleyes: ... maybe the price reduction will cause people to come running oh_no *anyway i dont even think the price drop was necessary*
The price drop was definitely necessary. The initial price was for the arcade operators who "needed" it first.

Freelancer

Banned
decca84:
Shawn started out with 3 initial kits at $1,895. As far as I could tell since I monitored the listing each day, was that 2 did sell at that price. Of course it won't sell well at that price...only the hardcore will spend that kind of money and the Neostore knows this and accounts for this kind of initial reaction!

decca84

New Challenger
im sure the *home versions buttrock * will be released b4 that happens angry

decca84

New Challenger
i know a group of guys in LI w/ the cabinet ... but it took like 20+ guys to pay for it oh_no ... i still didnt think it was worth it because where i usually play *NYC* doesnt have anyone else but me and a friend and we only pay a quarter a game :p

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
yea im more than glad to see the price drop this.

i dont know whats up with mvs future but i dont think it will die, im talkin regualr mvs not this new shit. i think they should start getting proper releases like the home carts at the same price or so, that would be perfect IMO. i think someone in another thread may have mentioned this. i think it would be the best move for playmore to keep making the home carts and regular mvs, the hardcore will always buy and there are enough of us MVS/AES owners to keep it going. The problem with arcade is i dont think svc will necessarily make a big impact with all the soul calibur/tekken/vf4 new era peeps out there. So hence regualr mvs would be mighty wise an they shouldnt inconvenience the HUGE number of mvs owners out there. so i understand a big price at first i guess the way its always been, but i think they need to start getting in their heads regualr mvs releases just as they do aes.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
great news on both the svc price drop and the mv-1c restock drool_2 i plan on getting both in the near future!

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yep,

I agree, $400 is the deal breaker. Too bad it's not MVS :( Still, killer game will be mine soon buttrock :cool:

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
I'm waiting for the MVS Cart and then this game will be mine!

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
When is the MVS cart version supposedly coming out?

Jon

Q

qube

Freelancer:
decca84:
Shawn started out with 3 initial kits at $1,895. As far as I could tell since I monitored the listing each day, was that 2 did sell at that price. Of course it won't sell well at that price...only the hardcore will spend that kind of money and the Neostore knows this and accounts for this kind of initial reaction!
Man, I actually know one of the 2 people who bought the kit at $1850 :( I hope he doesn't see this for awhile oh_no I am sure not going to tell him annoyed

Q-

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Freelancer:
And...there seems to have been a restock of brand new MV-1C boards! Same price of $169 though, but I was getting nervous when I saw the stock dwindle down to 2 these last few weeks! eek_2
why wouldn't you want the mv-1fz? these are cooler because then you can give it a bios chip.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
but isnt this a standard thing anyway? hasnt the MVS game been like that for a while, take a chance on price if you need it now. They always drop, hell if i had the money to throw away and no patience i might do it. thats what your paying for, having it NOW.

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
Anyone notice that shawn has resorted to Ebay to sell the game?

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3040077340&category=4315" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3040077340&category=4315</a>

Freelancer

Banned
zorro:
Freelancer:
why wouldn't you want the mv-1fz? these are cooler because then you can give it a bios chip.
I already have an MV-1F. I want the MV-1C mainly because I can get it NEW and it's among the last MVS units made by SNK. I could care less about upgrading my BIOS, so that's a non-issue for me.