kof2002... road trip?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Sorry, this isn't really NEWS... but I found that video game depot has this in. They are in Cedar Rapids IA, and I'm in Rockford, IL. I guess it's about a two hour drive from my house. Should I? I have it ordered right now from NCS, but I can have this RIGHT NOW... should I???

Spike

Hell yeah you should!!!

First reason is because road trips rock, even if it is through the barren wasteland that is Iowa.
Second you get to play the game much sooner than you thought.
And third I bet you gas for this trip is cheaper than over night shipping. And if it isn't it's only a fraction more.

But I have just one question for you. Why would you order the cart from NCS when you could order it from Shawn? You help support this site, future AES releases, and your still supporting Playmore/SNK when you buy from the NeoStore. Oh yeah and it's the SAME PRICE!
But besides all that... ROAD TRIP!!!

Criterionradiohead ;)

[ December 17, 2002: Message edited by: Criterionradiohead ]</p>

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
How bad would it be for NCS if you cancelled your order? If you think it's not going to have any impact on them, then my all means go on the road trip.

My local electronics store would probably kill me if I cancelled my order for KOF2002, because no one else would buy it, and it would just sit on the shelf next to the KOF2001 they still have left...

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
Originally posted by Spike Spiegel:
<strong>Sorry, this isn't really NEWS... but I found that video game depot has this in. They are in Cedar Rapids IA, and I'm in Rockford, IL. I guess it's about a two hour drive from my house. Should I? I have it ordered right now from NCS, but I can have this RIGHT NOW... should I???

Spike</strong><hr></blockquote>

Oh my! Now THAT'S dedication!

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Go buy it muthafucka! NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Seriously, if there was a place in Phoenix (bout the same distance from Tucson) I could buy the MVS kit I'd have cracked weeks ago. Go get it.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
See I would be tempted too, but if I already made a past commitment to buy somewhere, I guess I would let that follow through... I mean, a $300 something purchase is big to just up and cancel on a small game shop like NCSX... Maybe this is just a good lesson for next time. Instead of buying it first, just contact the store on release day... Could get SNK vs Capcom or KOF2K3 like that :) Hehe, it is a hard question and I know how you feel, I did the same with SF2 for the SNES. I had it preordered at EB, but Walmart an hour from me was selling it a week before release... I made my dad drive me up there (litterly, I was rabid) and I bought a copy just before the store closed... Then freaked out all the way home... I was lot younger, but SF2 a week earlier than everyone else... you have to be kidding me...

That is such a good story, but I won't tell it now, it goes way off topic, but just as a side note, it was because of me (and maybe a few others people) that Walmart couldn't sell any Capcom games for like four or five years after that... hehe,

-Nick