Pre-order your SVC Chaos AES now at NCS

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
I read the news that contained information about pre-ordering SvC and I didn't see anywhere that stated if they would have both the English and Japanese versions. Since they listed a yen conversion I'm gonna assume that they'll only be carrying the import version like they did with Matrimelee.

SiegfriedFM

Geese's Thug
It said JPN Preorder in the order confirmation, so I guess so. Doesn't matter though, there's always the language switch and all my other carts are Japanese.

However, if the game for some reason DOESN'T have a language switch, I'm raising hell.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I've got a feeling that there will be enough copies of SVC to go around. I dont feel like there is any rush to pre-order.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
SiegfriedFM:
It said JPN Preorder in the order confirmation, so I guess so. Doesn't matter though, there's always the language switch and all my other carts are Japanese.

However, if the game for some reason DOESN'T have a language switch, I'm raising hell.
spock

All that matters is what region your bios is. a JPN cart just means that the packaging will be Japanese.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
oh_no

<a href="http://www.neo-geo.com" target="_blank">www.neo-geo.com</a>

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Last time I checked you fags weren't hanging out in a forum hosted by NCS.

aria

Former Moderator
As Rade said, they'll be enough carts to go around. This site doesn't push the Neo Store as the only solution. Although, if you're going for the English carts (insert etc), you'd definitely want to go here :)

cLo

Marked Wolf
If NSCX wasn't doing official pre-orders right now, would you still be pre-ordering through them?

I'm getting my SvC through Shawn.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
<a href="http://www.neostore.com/images/products/releases/svc/svc-preorder.html" target="_blank">NeoStore SVC preliminary PreOrder</a>

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
You can pre-order an English cart if you want at NCS they said to write ENGLISH in the notes.

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
ResOGlas:
Last time I checked you fags weren't hanging out in a forum hosted by NCS. <a href="http://www.neostore.com/images/products/releases/svc/svc-preorder.html" target="_blank">NeoStore SVC preliminary PreOrder</a>
Wow, I could almost swear there was already a thread about nestore preselling it. Wait. There was. You sure get a fucking kick out of redundant threads, huh? Postcount +1 I guess.

You've been around here for what? Two months? You've been riding Shawn's jock pretty furiously in such a short span. Are you looking for some kickbacks like Chimp and Too Short?

I'm not going to degrade this further into war room territory, but people here have reasons for supporting whatever vendor they choose, and as Bobak said the forums aren't here to push neostore sales.

I order from NCS because I have ordered from them since before juzam.com was even around, before anyone was bragging about yachtmasters, and before anyone thought it was a good idea to order 500 english sengoku 3s. NCS have been very good to me, they are fantastic people to deal with, not to mention the fact that stuff gets here overnight when I choose normal ground shipping. I have bought from the neostore, and I will again if Shawn provides what I see as a good deal. Until then I'll order from a vendor I have had a very long history with.

<small>[ August 06, 2003, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Talen ]</small>

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Talen:
ResOGlas:
Last time I checked you fags weren't hanging out in a forum hosted by NCS. <a href="http://www.neostore.com/images/products/releases/svc/svc-preorder.html" target="_blank">NeoStore SVC preliminary PreOrder</a>
Wow, I could almost swear there was already a thread about nestore preselling it. Wait. There was. You sure get a fucking kick out of redundant threads, huh? Postcount +1 I guess.

You've been around here for what? Two months? You've been riding Shawn's jock pretty furiously in such a short span. Are you looking for some kickbacks like Chimp and Too Short?

I'm not going to degrade this further into war room territory, but people here have reasons for supporting whatever vendor they choose, and as Bobak said the forums aren't here to push neostore sales.

I order from NCS because I have ordered from them since before juzam.com was even around, before anyone was bragging about yachtmasters, and before anyone thought it was a good idea to order 500 english sengoku 3s. NCS have been very good to me, they are fantastic people to deal with, not to mention the fact that stuff gets here overnight when I choose normal ground shipping. I have bought from the neostore, and I will again if Shawn provides what I see as a good deal. Until then I'll order from a vendor I have had a very long history with.
I shall repeat myself:
Originally posted by ResOGlas:

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Does NCS really ship ground that fast because i pre-ordered with 2nd day air. If I would have known that then I would've picked UPS ground shipping.

DAMN!! OH WELL

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Alex0916:
Does NCS really ship ground that fast because i pre-ordered with 2nd day air. If I would have known that then I would've picked UPS ground shipping.

DAMN!! OH WELL
They do for me, I'm in central/northern NJ and NCS ships out of NYC. You might want to order it from S, he's closer to you. I doubt there will be a shortage of carts, so there's no rush on preordering from anyone.

ResOGlas:
I shall repeat myself:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, I can see you put as much effort into that as you put into your normal one line posts. These boards in reality are nothing more than a sales tool for Shawn, he wouldn't pay for them if he wasn't already making a forune off of magic cards, neo games, and any other high value collectables he feels like dealing in. He isn't hurting for money to support these boards, we don't have to jump in to keep the community going. If he didn't make a significant return on having these forums and linking to the neo store he wouldn't be hosting them. I don't care who anyone buys the game from, I am tired of your lame shit on these boards and I don't see where you get off crapping on people that don't buy SvC from Shawn.

<small>[ August 06, 2003, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Talen ]</small>

Kevin Paul

Overtop Pathfinder
I'm afraid I'm a Judas too. I couldn't resist the allure to lock in my copy of the game (hopefully the fact I put English will net me the U.S. Homecart). And, if Shawn does any consuming, I'm sure he'd agree with going with the best price.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Alex0916:

DAMN!! OH WELL
NCS is in NewYork,Talen is in NJ.UPS delivery time depends on the region you live in.
If you order from NCS and you live in CA,your ground prder will take 7 days to arrive.
NCS deliveries up and down the East coast vary from 1-3 days GROUND.
You can't go wrong with whomever you choose.
Shawn and NCS are TOP NOTCH internet sellers.
Shawn specializes in Neo Geo and has a high successful transaction record. NCS specialize in all consoles(imports)and has a very high successful transaction record.
-BB

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Can't we all just get along. The topic of the thread is "Pre-order your SVC Chaos AES at NCS" not "Last time I checked you fags weren't hanging out in a forum hosted by NCS."

I'm pretty sure we're all grown men here so lets just squash it!

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
if they got US copies they will come from Shawn anyway.

smirk

edit: oh yeah, I forgot...it's their money...they can spend it where they want to.

personally, i'm gonna go with Shawn, but thats because I know he's a collector of neo-geo and would only send out the best quality carts.

<small>[ August 06, 2003, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: BryLmoo ]</small>

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Talen:
ResOGlas:

That's a hell of an attitude.
Sure, hanging around at this site doesn't require you to order from Shawn, and NCS is a great and reliable retailer. But the fact is NCS (or anyone) wouldnt be stocking Neogeo homecarts for the past 2 years if it weren't for Shawn's efforts. Neo fans have had it so good for the past few years and its all thanks to him.
If you are buying English stock from NCS then you are indirectly supporting him anyway, as all their English stock comes from the neostore.

And who said ordering 500 Sengoku 3's was a bad idea? The game is now available for almost half the price of most new releases, it WILL sell out within the next few years despite whatever the naysayers think, and by ordering in such quantity Shawn secured himself exclusivity for the past 7 English releases.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Talen:
Alex0916:

DAMN!! OH WELL
They do for me, I'm in central/northern NJ and NCS ships out of NYC. You might want to order it from S, he's closer to you. I doubt there will be a shortage of carts, so there's no rush on preordering from anyone.

ResOGlas:
I shall repeat myself:

quote:
Wow, I can see you put as much effort into that as you put into your normal one line posts. These boards in reality are nothing more than a sales tool for Shawn, he wouldn't pay for them if he wasn't already making a forune off of magic cards, neo games, and any other high value collectables he feels like dealing in. He isn't hurting for money to support these boards, we don't have to jump in to keep the community going. If he didn't make a significant return on having these forums and linking to the neo store he wouldn't be hosting them. I don't care who anyone buys the game from, I am tired of your lame shit on these boards and I don't see where you get off crapping on people that don't buy CvS from Shawn.
ARE YOU INSANE!?!? mad_2

I swear to god I thought I knew you man, but you've made one very crucial error here...

Those other bastards have had their copies of CvS for quite some time with crippled versions of the SNK characters.

This is SNK vs. Capcom, so call it SvC if you don't mind. shame

:D

<small>[ August 06, 2003, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: JHendrix ]</small>