Hey i found a Kof2k1 Machine...T.O Members

Garou

Zero's Secretary
well,
KOF2k1 is at Yorklanes to all our neo fans in Toronto.It's right in the middle...they replaced Kof2000 for it.

FINAL SHOWDOWN

Igniz's Servent
there use to be a kof2k1 machine at VA(video amusement.) Havnt been to toronto since july though so i dunno if its still there. I wonder if they have kof2k2 now.... hmmm....

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by FINAL SHOWDOWN:
<strong>there use to be a kof2k1 machine at VA(video amusement.) Havnt been to toronto since july though so i dunno if its still there. I wonder if they have kof2k2 now.... hmmm....</strong><hr></blockquote>

Video Funland has a 2K2 machine, they replaced 2K1 with it...

FINAL SHOWDOWN

Igniz's Servent
well i genrally considerd VA/VF to be one in the same. Oh well. Anyway thanks though im glad to hear they got 2k2.

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
hmmm...funland has KoF 2002 eh...I was planning to head down there to play Initial D arcade...but now I have a bigger reason :D

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by FINAL SHOWDOWN:
<strong>well i genrally considerd VA/VF to be one in the same. Oh well. Anyway thanks though im glad to hear they got 2k2.</strong><hr></blockquote>

One of them closed, and the other one is under new management, which sucks...
I don't give it much longer. :(

No KOF 2K2 competition either, the place is dead most of the time...

biocat

Kula's Candy
Originally posted by EMAGDNIM:
<strong>hmmm...funland has KoF 2002 eh...I was planning to head down there to play Initial D arcade...but now I have a bigger reason :D </strong><hr></blockquote>

Initial D is great. It's one of the games I played most often while I was in Japan this summer. Too bad I didn't have one of those little save cards that all the players seemed to be using.

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
I was just at Video Funland, and I want to warn everybody that the player 1 stick is almost broken ( has trouble distinguishing between left and up-left ). :(

Garou

Zero's Secretary
well i just cam back from yorklanes and kof2k1 is in an okay condition....inital d and metal slug2 are also there :)

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Garou:
<strong>well i just cam back from yorklanes and kof2k1 is in an okay condition....inital d and metal slug2 are also there :) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Where is Yorklanes?

Garou

Zero's Secretary
Its in York University..its right beside the lecture theatre,ask for directions.It's a little plaza for york students but alot of ppl go there for the arcades :)

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Garou:
<strong>Its in York University..its right beside the lecture theatre,ask for directions.It's a little plaza for york students but alot of ppl go there for the arcades :) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Ok, thanks...
That's farther away from me than the arcade downtown... :(