My arcade has a dedicated MS4 cab!!!

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
The last time they had anything to do with the Neo or SNK was 4 years ago and out of nowhere they grab a dedicated MS 4 cab. I went apeshit to say the least (my friends really didn't see what the big deal was). Amidst all the nifty new 3D games there was a bright 2D light called Metal Slug 4, and all was right with the world.

Yagami

[ December 14, 2002: Message edited by: Michael Yagami ]</p>

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Its cool when your local arcade gets a neo game, but mine hasnt in 8 years!!

Shame metal slug 4 is the weakest in the series.

If your into metal slug, try Gun Force 2 in arcade(or mame)........its suspiciously similar.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Michael Yagami:
<strong>The last time they had anything to do with the Neo or SNK was 4 years ago and out of nowhere they grab a dedicated MS 4 cab. I went apeshit to say the least (my friends really didn't see what the big deal was). Amidst all the nifty new 3D games there was a bright 2D light called Metal Slug 4, and all was right with the world.

Yagami

[ December 14, 2002: Message edited by: Michael Yagami ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

They have arcades in West Virginia? ;)

Seriously though, that's pretty cool. Metal Slug 4 has been out for nearly a year and I still haven't played it yet, so maybe I'll have to make a drive to Morgantown sometime soon. :D

Michael Yagami

Originally posted by Phoenix Down:
<strong>
They have arcades in West Virginia? ;)
</strong><hr></blockquote>

Smartass! :D

Yagami

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
Originally posted by Baseley09:
<strong>Its cool when your local arcade gets a neo game, but mine hasnt in 8 years!!

Shame metal slug 4 is the weakest in the series.

If your into metal slug, try Gun Force 2 in arcade(or mame)........its suspiciously similar.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I remember reading somewhere that they were put together by the same design team, can anyone confirm or deny this ???

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Ahh there are no arcades in my home town!

Luckily there is a MS3 machine at my local pizza place, though i have stopped going there as of late. I think i might start going back.

ajsega

Armored Scrum Object
My local arcade used to get all the Metal Slug games. They started with 1,then 2,then X,and finally 3. For some stupid reason they sold the cab and never got Slug 4. Which sucks. On the plus side though they still have Strikers 1945 Plus and Bust A Move.

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Baseley09:
<strong>If your into metal slug, try Gun Force 2 in arcade(or mame)........its suspiciously similar.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Gunforce 2, In The Hunt and Metal Slug were designed by the same people.

Cool! I'd say that the Diversion's here at San Pedro has a devoted upright but it's just an old Killer Instinct cab with a huge MS4 marquee slapped on the top. Always cool to see devoted MVS cabs for a 1-slot.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Originally posted by Michael Yagami:
<strong>The last time they had anything to do with the Neo or SNK was 4 years ago and out of nowhere they grab a dedicated MS 4 cab. I went apeshit to say the least (my friends really didn't see what the big deal was). Amidst all the nifty new 3D games there was a bright 2D light called Metal Slug 4, and all was right with the world.

Yagami

[ December 14, 2002: Message edited by: Michael Yagami ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

I would have gone apeshit too. I would have asked to speak to the manager and then shaken his hand!

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
That's great..atleast you get to play one.
That's Great News..
The Bowling alley that I go to has a small vendor route Arcade in it.
There was a Dedicated Metal Slug 4 cab there but it wasn't being played at all by the kids that hang out there so they took it out the quick.

I wanted to play the machine so bad that I even planned to take pictures of it when I went there to Bowl on (the next) Sunday.
I had the Digital Camera all ready to go and the MS 4 was gone when I got there.
Replaced by a Tekken 4 machine...(FK)

That Dedicated Metal Slug 4 cab was a big beautiful machine.

Does anyone know of any Dedicated Metal Slug 4 machines in New Jersey?

I wanted to ask the guy who runs the small arcade but its more of a vendors route.
So next Sunday I'm gonna ask the manager of the Bowling alley about who owns the machines.

I never did because he's an A-hole..lol

I want ask the vendor where the Dedicated Metal Slug 4 is being used.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Originally posted by TacoFace:
<strong>Metal Slug 4 is fun in the arcades , just takes lots of tokens to get far .</strong><hr></blockquote>

:D I can get to mission 5 on one life.

Michael Yagami

Originally posted by dmhawkmoon:
<strong>

I would have gone apeshit too. I would have asked to speak to the manager and then shaken his hand!</strong><hr></blockquote>

They usually put most of their cabs up for sale at the end of each year, so I might be the proud owner of that very MS4 cab this time next year.

Yagami

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Here's a suggestion to anyone out there.

Get a picture of the god damn cab!! I've seen people talk about this dedictaed cab more than once and nobody has any pics of it.

Come on people I know one of you goobers out there have a digital camera.

Michael Yagami

Originally posted by BonusKun:
<strong>Here's a suggestion to anyone out there.

Get a picture of the god damn cab!! I've seen people talk about this dedictaed cab more than once and nobody has any pics of it.

Come on people I know one of you goobers out there have a digital camera.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Give me a couple of days, I'm a bit busy at the moment. :D

Yagami