Secret Characters in SVC Chaos

skye79

n00b
Hey, I may be completely out of the loop, but I was at my local arcade in Osaka, Japan, and the arcade had a list of all the secret characters in SVC Chaos, (Geese, Dan, etc) and how to get them. Is this old hat, or does someone want me to borrow it and make a photocopy so I can post it here? If all of this is old news, forget I asked. Anyways, Cheers.

Bob Sagat

n00b
Nice thought but would most likely be a waste of time.. pretty much everyone on here knows the codes or knows a place to find them by now.

skye79

n00b
O.K, cool, just wanted to know. I'm a tad out of touch, living in Japan for 5 months, and all.

Amix

Benimaru's Hairdresser
skye79:
O.K, cool, just wanted to know. I'm a tad out of touch, living in Japan for 5 months, and all.
Yes, Japan is definitely not with the times when it comes to videogames.

Bob Sagat

n00b
Yeah no kidding, glad I live in Florida where there are 15 SVC machines..psyche. :(

I wish I could live in Japan for 5 years :p

skye79

n00b
Dude. I know. Everyday I say to myself 'Cassidy, why doesn't Japan give videogames the love that they so obviously deserve? I mean, back in America, games are everywhere, and here, all I can find are Guns N Roses pinball machines. Someday Japan will clue in, I tell myself, someday Japan will clue in...'
(Just kidding)
I meant that I am out of the loop on the North American videogame scene, and since my grasp of Kanji is weak, I really have no idea about what is happening in Japan, I can't read magazines, other than what is released in stores/arcades.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
skye where are you in osaka? what are you doing here and how good are you? if you want a beating maybe i could give you one in denden town :D

but seriously im down for some gaming be it arcade or other..

skye79

n00b
Nishinari-ku in the house! Hey, man, what are you doing in the Detroit of Japan, as I so fondly call Osaka. Nova lackey? Anyways, I'll pm you, I have terrible skills at videogames, I am more of a huge amateur fan, rather than a hardcore, 'look at my mad skillz' kind of player. Trust me, this tiny Japanese woman absolutely destroyed me at SVC Chaos the other day, I mean, small children were laughing at me.