Anyone know anything about.....

psx2000

New Challenger
Anyone know anything about SNK VS CAPCOM?

I remember hearing about a neo version and so far have yet to see even 1 pic of the game.

Anyone know when its supposed to come out?

Or have seen a pic?

I even heard folks claiming it goes on testing this month lol, though i doubt it some how.

Thanks .

Orochi´s third ancestor

New Challenger
Actually Brezza Soft was encharged to this project, but dessapear and had been absorbed by Sun Amusement, we just need to wait to Playmore info realease.

:p

[ December 13, 2002: Message edited by: Orochi´s third ancestor ]</p>

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
On the Japanese Playmore site, in the release schedule section, there is a listing for it, unfortunately it just says 発売日未定 (hatsubaibi mitei), which means 'release date undecided'.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
God, I can only imagine the state of shit the game must be intrenched in. Seriously. You have to understand that this game was probably in a state of 20% completion when SNK was going through it's troubles.

You then have to consider that it was sent over to Brezza (which did a left-a-lot-to-be-desired job on the finishing of KOF2k1) to handle.

Whatever is left of Brezza had to worry about KOF2k2 for the year. Luckily for them, it is a recycled game and they had a year to make it.

So, for the moment, we have the SNK vs Capcom, which is most likely almost done. And you know what happens to scripts and movies that get juggled and messed with in Hollywood, right? I feel when you do something like that to a game, your going to lose stuff as well.

We'll get this game. I hope. It seems like something you invested too much money into not to release.

Lets just hope it's, at the very least, a polished game.

Time will tell.