11 Brand Spanking New SVC Chaos Vids

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
what's up everyone. i'm pleased to announce that we've been able to capture 11 matches of svc:chaos with 22 unique characters. on the plus side, the video quality turned out exceptionally well. on the other hand, there were some problems with recording the audio. so be forewarned that the sound is pretty horrible before you download, if that matters to you.

you can find these vids at two places: 1) i'm sharing them all at the goforbroke hub on direct connect. get direct connect from neo-modus.com and then connect to goforbroke.no-ip.com. they should spread pretty quickly once people get word they're there. 2) the vids are also currently being uploaded to a new site goforbroke.ec-ism.com. i'll put links up as soon as they are ready for download via ftp or http.

thanks to neojedi for doing the brunt of the capture work, drfunkenstein2k for running the dc hub and helping me spread them there, and burningfist for allocating some webspace and bandwidth for the vids!

enjoy!

i'll also have lots more screens up at my site once i get a chance to convert and crop them.

--kafuin_gaira

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
w00t! Can't wait to download them! :D

VX

Hardened Shock Trooper
The goforbroke hub is too strict, not allowing DC++ and kicking automatically if you use it. Regular DC is horrible compared to DC++. Plus other things...

EDIT: Weird, they must have changed that rule. Anyway, whats the file names of the vids?

As for the site, I hope Burningfist has a lot of bandwitdh to spare. wink

<small>[ August 04, 2003, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: VX ]</small>

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
I've got the first five now, if anyone needs them please IM me on AIM.

PS...the video quality is completely absurd. As in...amazing.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Wow. I've NEVER been so psyched for this game. You can actually SEE the backgrounds. It's AMAZINGLY beautiful. To anyone and everyone: Do what you can to get these.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Man, Shiki looks so fuckin' awesome.

I MUST HAVE THIS GAME.

Fygee

20 Year Member
For those who don't know where to get them...

<a href="http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1797" target="_blank">http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1797</a>

:)

Shining Kooksu

Zero's Secretary
These are the best SvC vids yet, thank you gaira. Very nice quality. As others have said, it is nice to see the back rounds clearly. The sound is very impressive as well.

The Sagat sprite doesn't look right. Too squarish or something. He is also a little thin. However, the Balrog (US name) sprite looks marvelous. His combos seem nice as well. I was never into him in the past, but it looks as though he will be a very entertaining character to control in this game.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Shining Kooksu:
These are the best SvC vids yet, thank you gaira. Very nice quality. As others have said, it is nice to see the back rounds clearly. The sound is very impressive as well.

The Sagat sprite doesn't look right. Too squarish or something. He is also a little thin. However, the Balrog (US name) sprite looks marvelous. His combos seem nice as well. I was never into him in the past, but it looks as though he will be a very entertaining character to control in this game.
Balrog does look great---his expressions when he gets hit/throws certain punches are priceless. Great detail

Shining Kooksu

Zero's Secretary
I really need to take that 2 hour drive up to Lakewood, CA. to play this game. October 9th cannot come soon enough.

It is strange, alot of the Capcom characters I have always been uninterested in are suddenly appealing. M. Bison(US), WOW! Chun-Li drool

These sprites are so much better than those found in Capcom vs. SNK 2. This game really does appear to have some elbow grease put into it. So exciting...

Shining Kooksu

Zero's Secretary
Kid Aphex:
Shining Kooksu:

Balrog does look great---his expressions when he gets hit/throws certain punches are priceless. Great detail
His air juggle combo, just looks badass. Before(first Street Fighter 2) he always appeared to be slow paced and slowly evolved, through all the versions of street fighter, to being aggressive. In this vid he is a raging bull.

Edit: I also noticed his facial expressions. Very nice touch.

<small>[ August 04, 2003, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: Shining Kooksu ]</small>

SiegfriedFM

Geese's Thug
Very good quality, both when it comes to video and the actual playing. I think more or less every move was used in there.

Waiting for more quality screens now.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Marspeople = Wow.

For some reason, I can totally take the alien seriously and not consider the game a circus. To be able to include a multi-tentacled alien and not create a circus is quite the accomplishment...he/she/it seems to fit right in.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
MY GOD!

Those vids are just amazing, I swear this game looks better every time I see it! :D

The Capcom characters are amazingly drawn (they're so different), and even the SNK sprites look like they've had either frames added or have been beefed up for this! Granted there is some MOTW ripping on the supers that feels very out of place, but it still looks just incredible.

I can not WAIT to get this game. It's worth buying an AES for!