STILL IN MVS BUSINESS

• Thread starter M.D. GAME SALES INC.
  • Start date
M

M.D. GAME SALES INC.

HI Guys
I am getting alot of emails with questions so i just want to clarify our position in regards to MVS Carts
I Just want to clarify our position on MVS games.We Will still be selling BRAND NEW USA FACTORY KIT CARTS LIKE RAGE OF DRAGONS,KOF 2002,SLUG 4 and anything else that comes out from the factory to the arcade industry and neogeo.com members.We are however liquidating our older titles and will not cary them anymore.We also cut back alot on ebay auctions as to be honest with you between ebay and paypal fees it is just not worth the hassle.So if there are any new titles you need let us know and we will try to match or beat any competitors prices.Thanks for your support and i wish everyone happy holidays and a healthy new year!!!!!

Mike

xonox

Armored Scrum Object
That's great!
Everybody knows that you know your stuff. As i might lose my job soon, i'm not buying anything right now... But when things are better, you can be sure i'll order some games from you :) Your prices were always good and i always got what you advertised.

For those doubting about MD game sales, i called them up once, and they were the most friendly arcade dealers i've talked to. Even if my english wasn't so perfect (not too many ppl around me speak english here...)

How about you make some sort of mailing list and send in your prices once in a while. That would be great for ppl who want to wait for a certain game to drop a bit. You wouldn't have to answer 100s of emails asking the prices over and over.

slerch666

updyke,
When MS4 drops to $200 and KOF to roughly $300, I'll be giving you or Trieumenator a call (I just "won" ROTD off Ebay from Trieu, and, as I am sure it will, as long as it comes in good shape and works, I'll buy from him again as well).

Too bad MD isn't doing the old stuff, but I guess there really isn't a whole lot of profit to be made there :(

[ December 10, 2002: Message edited by: slerch666 ]</p>

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Looks like I'll be hitting someone else besides trie up for mvs kits, to bad your getting rid of all the old stuff

Swwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt!!!
yesuh.gif

[ December 10, 2002: Message edited by: Yung Burnout ]</p>

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
Do you still have these older MVS titles?

I am looking for Metal Slug,Captian Tomaday, Shock Troopers, and Kizuna Encounter.

Can you list any of your older games for sale here instead of Ebay?

Thanks,
Robert

slerch666

updyke,
Originally posted by Robert Wallace:
<strong>Do you still have these older MVS titles?

I am looking for Metal Slug,Captian Tomaday, Shock Troopers, and Kizuna Encounter.

Can you list any of your older games for sale here instead of Ebay?

Thanks,
Robert</strong><hr></blockquote>

MD RARELY comes back to the threads he creates, you may want to email him instead...

M

M.D. GAME SALES INC.

HI GUYS
For those of you who asked for some of the items we still have left we posted them in the selling forums..please email us at mdgamesales@aol.com with any questions.

thanks

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Awesome, I am so happy to hear this news!!

GAMEFAN

slerch666

updyke,
I'm saving my money for KOF 2K2 from Trieumenator, but I would have loved to have gotten KOF '97 and '99 to finish off the rest of my KOF MVS collection (meaning the only other one I would need would be KOF 2K2 if I bought '97 and '99 instead)...

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I have another final tommorrow. Time to use my brians... :D

And I agree about the PayPal and eBay fees, rediculous. I wish someone would find the owner of eBay and shove a large apple or coconut or pineapple up his ass.

Thanks.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Yeah it's crazy how incredibly fast you can rack up $100 in fucking ebay fees. Then Pay Pal fees are huge too! Best to just sell on your site and in sellers forum