Ps2 SnK Chaos Early 2004

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
Well, i know some of you may already know, but Chaos has been confirmed for the Ps2 Early 2004, with an Xbox version Soon After , Im guessing with Xbox live features for the Delay, any Opinions on which port will be better, Im rooting for the Xbox. (not a fanboy just rooting for Live enabled).Maybe then Loopz and Spike will get back into the game ?
lol

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
The first two snk vs capcom games never came out on the neo geo when it was something all neo geo owners craved for so in return for our loyalty they shit on us and brought it out on other systems and NOT the neo.

No doubt when this game is released it will have tons of extras on it so again the real deal has less than the port!!

saying that though it must be great for you ps2 owners who dont have a neo geo. maybe i might buy a ps2 when this game comes out as even with machine and game its sure to be a lot cheaper than a neo geo cart :p

<small>[ August 02, 2003, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Lee Gray ]</small>

ray_7

i'll surely buy the p2s port when it comes out.

but i always feel that nothing beats the original. the beauty of the scanlines :p , no loading time, and the feel of a neo-geo, nothing beats that.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
<a href="http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/svc/english/svc_top.html" target="_blank">http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/svc/english/svc_top.html</a>

I don't see any confirmation.

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
That would be freakin sweet if it does have xbox live.

But I'm still getting the MVS version one day.

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
Confirmed on the <a href="http://www.the-magicbox.com," target="_blank">www.the-magicbox.com,</a> by playmore their web page must take a day or so to be updated.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
General rule of thumb is to never trust anything on the MagicBox until its been confirmed elsewhere as well, as they have a tendancy to post bullshit news.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
And you can chill Lee Gray, its getting an AES release. wink

<a href="http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1610" target="_blank">http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1610</a>

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Confirmed on the <a href="http://www.the-magicbox.com," target="_blank">www.the-magicbox.com,</a> by playmore their web page must take a day or so to be updated.
magicbox ripped that news from ign... unreliable stealing from unreliable = very unreliable ??

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
beelzebubble:
magicbox ripped that news from ign... unreliable stealing from unreliable = very unreliable ??
unreliable stealing from unreliable = Teh Trusu!

rokerij147

n00b
You know its going to happen, it was like waiting for the AES cart to be announced.

They'd stand to lose money if they didn't.

I'm sure it'll be released with the usual assortment of 3D backgrounds (which I don't care for) and new playable characters.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
I'm sure it'll be released with the usual assortment of 3D backgrounds (which I don't care for) and new playable characters.
they only do that with really old games yeah..?

akria

n00b
if svc comes out for the xbox i will get that shit right away (after i the homecart comes got to get that first)

kshira

Crazed MVS Addict
I think we all know it's going to be on PS2. They stand to make oodles of money if they do. Don't think they'll add 3d backgrounds on it though.

This game is going to sell like hotcakes when it's released. A see a lot of people here seem to NOT like the idea that PS2 is getting the port. A lot of people will benefit from the PS2 version being released.

Early 2004 doesn't seem unrealistic. It's on its way and for those who hate the idea shame . For those who like it wink . I say enjoy it on the Neo if you've got one and be patient if you don't.

nemezisx

Cham Cham's Banana
True indeed, i agree.
If were all Neo fans then we should be happy if playmore wants to make it for all the systems, it should get anyone upset, just show support for the company, i think were fortunate to get it at all, because if Shawn was not around where would the Status of the neo be ? Shit Shawn should have Stock in playmore or part owner, for keeping Them alive, cause without this site alot of Stuff would not have been possible.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I kind of figured they would at least release it on DC and PS2. Now, XBOX, with live support would kick ass! I'm not sure they will do that, though. Wait and see...

Jon

decca84

New Challenger
ign usually gives an estimate *never rely on their release dates* shame ... on the other hand their info isnt half bad *the only problem is u gotta be an insider ... and my subscription period just ran out oh_no *

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I never trust ANY website's hunch on what they say. Of course the game is going to go on the PS2. Thats a no brainer. But I'm going to wait till Playmore/SNK says somthing themselves about it.

Personally, I want the real thing. I'm going to wait for the PCB board to go down in price, and I still hope they will make it on MVS, then I'll get it.

The Auction Sniper

Host for Orochi
I don't know where all the talk of an Xbox version surfaced - Playmore haven't released any other games on it, while they have made PS2 and DC ports.

And I really do hope for an MVS cart version - the circuit board look is so out of fashion :D

Solid Snake

King's Dry Cleaner
The Auction Sniper:
I don't know where all the talk of an Xbox version surfaced - Playmore haven't released any other games on it, while they have made PS2 and DC ports.

And I really do hope for an MVS cart version - the circuit board look is so out of fashion :D
I'm pretty sure that SNK NeoGeo USA verbally confirmed it at E3 first and than the JP division confirmed it later. I think the xbox version is really only ment to be released in North America so that might explain why there isn't any info on the website.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
To each their own as they say, but I would rather own the Neo-Geo version.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
I wish I had the will power to wait for the PS2 version to come out and save myself tons of money.

But I just can't.... crying

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I'll be buying the Xbox version.