NEW MVS KIT BONANZA

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
NEW MVS KIT BONANZA

Thats right, support the neo store my friends.
They have new super dodge ball, world soccer 96 and stakes winner kits in at GREAT prices, not to mention the ROTD price drop to $44.
so buy up people, god knows I am.

<small>[ August 01, 2003, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: ORPHEUS ]</small>

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Where did all those new SDBs come from? WTF?

-Nick

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
nruva:

-Nick
ya like that shit don't ya bitch

<small>[ August 01, 2003, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: ORPHEUS ]</small>

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
ORPHEUS:
nruva:

-Nick
ya like that shit don't ya bitch!....erm, I mean....nick.
I've got a bare cart... not really sure I need to drop $175 on a kit... but still, 53? That is BS, where have they all been hiding?

-Nick

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
nruva:
ORPHEUS:
nruva:

-Nick
I've got a bare cart... not really sure I need to drop $175 on a kit... but still, 53? That is BS, where have they all been hiding?

-Nick
yeah, I know. seems wierd doesn't it.
Is $175 a good price for a new SDB kit?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
ORPHEUS:
nruva:
ORPHEUS:
nruva:

-Nick

-Nick
yeah, I know. seems wierd doesn't it.
Is $175 a good price for a new SDB kit?
I don't know what they go for now a days, I bought my cart a couple years ago, but it sounds very fair... Especially since most SDB carts come from Europe and cost an extra $20-25 in shipping to the states... so yeah... If I needed this game, I would buy it for sure... Now Shawn, get in 50+ Pop n Bounce kits and I will be impressed wink I've got a bare cart of that too, but I love that game enough to buy again as a kit... SDB... cool, but not a great game, the NES version owns it for free!

-Nick

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
44$ ROTD complete kit now? Well, I bought the ultrarare loose cart version 3 months ago... :rolleyes:
I might get this other way-too-common version, if I ever find anything else worth the price in the neostore to be in the same order... shame

zorro

Galford's Poppy Trainer
don't feel bad I bought the rotd extra's for 20 when the game was brand new. that was only for the english ones as well!

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Good thing I didn't just buy ROTD before the price drop, or a bare SDB cart for $165.00. Oh, wait, I did! :rolleyes: loco

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Must...wait...until...bill are paid!!!!ARGGGGGGGGGG

<small>[ August 02, 2003, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: Fox1 ]</small>

Blur

New Challenger
Yikes ! I thought these were rare so I dropped the $295 4 weeks ago at the neo store. *GLUG*

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Now what price are bare SDB goin' for?

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Blur:
Yikes ! I thought these were rare so I dropped the $295 4 weeks ago at the neo store. *GLUG*
I feel your pain. I paid a little less than that a few months ago for a mint kit ... $275.00. The Neo Store Price is a great deal indeed now.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Arrrrgh!!!,

Man, I just made a big purchase, and know I find out about this. I would have waited and bought a couple of MVS kits from here smirk Damn, hopefully he will still have a Super Dodge Ball by next couple of pay days annoyed spock

Piccolo_DBz

Astra,
I have to compliment the Neo Store. I ordered my ROTD kit on Friday and got the game monday. VERY sweet. Thanks alot. buttrock mr_t :D

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
Oh my God!!!! SDB Kit will be mine....come payday, come to me.... drool_2

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Man those are some good prices! I'm also wondering why that Brand New <a href="http://www.neostore.com/detail.asp?ProductID=895" target="_blank">Bang Bead</a> MVS Kit listed for $425 hasn't sold yet!? If I didn't already own a Bang Bead kit I would buy that in a heartbeat!

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
ResOGlas:
Man those are some good prices! I'm also wondering why that Brand New <a href="http://www.neostore.com/detail.asp?ProductID=895" target="_blank">Bang Bead</a> MVS Kit listed for $425 hasn't sold yet!? If I didn't already own a Bang Bead kit I would buy that in a heartbeat!
Because the games crap?

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
mlloyd:
ResOGlas:
Because the games crap?
Bang Bead is a terrific game with high replay value. Don't judge a game by it's prequel...

NeoGoaT

Mickey's Coach
I'd have to agree with mlloyd, for me Bang Bead was a complete waste of money. Terrible game. Probably my most dissapointing Neo experience crying

M

M0nKeYChUnG

NeoGoaT:
I'd have to agree with mlloyd, for me Bang Bead was a complete waste of money. Terrible game. Probably my most dissapointing Neo experience crying
I could not agree more.A pile of vile crap this game Bang Bead.To quote my old friend Jeffry in engrish"This Is So Stupid game what people play this for it stupid ".If you want to have fun with alternative sports On a Neo Support Shawn and Buy a Super Dodgeball kit.Well worth the money and you can get another 5 ROTD kits just in case.

Catman

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Um, so who want's an SBD kit. My SBD's are free.
"Silent But Deadly"
Damn I'll sell my SBD's for $175. eek_2

I couldn't resist. Sorry. loco