Matrimelee Price Drop....

Frame Gride 2

Robert Garcia's Butler
I hadn't even noticed till i was checking out the neo store...shawn did a price drop to $295... not too bad if your still looking to pick it up before svc arrives... just giving u guys the heads up.

<small>[ July 31, 2003, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Frame Gride 2 ]</small>

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
Yeah, everyone go buy it!!! I've had my Matrimelee MVS cart since Monday now and I've been playing the hell out of it. I just wish that there was some way round the music thing for you US home cart guys though - it sucks to be stuck with crappy music, thankfully you can get around that prob easily if you have an MVS setup.

Kaz

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
NeoFight:
too bad the mvs is still $365 :(
What i think is weird last week i got a email from mdgamesales saying they can sell the game for $250 on mvs which was a good deal,yet i get a new email today stating he can get them for $350.
i will wait till its 150 before i buy it:)

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
i hear that Lee, that would be a nice nice price. weird i too got that email stating that, unless it was for cart only and not complete kit. either way im definitely gettin this one in the future.

John_Smith

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hrmm me thinks anyone wanting to get em selve's an MVS copy of Matrimelee should get onto Cosmicco as I got my brand new full kit, and it is absolutely original (hehehe I cracked it open before I even tested it out!) for $199 and this was a few weeks ago now so it could even be a little less than that! Queenie is great to deal with and other than shipping my cart with the MVS box folded inside out and then affixing postage to what is essentially the inside of the box I was absolutely stoked with the service!! At least the actual outside of the box was fine after its journey! :D

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Last time I looked at the Matrimelle MVS Kit it was over 300 bucks and they only had 1 left. I hope they get some more like what happened with ROTD. Matrimelee looks like a ton of fun. I'd like to get it.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
It's an awesome game all right.

I'd get the AES now if you can, cause I bet they're gonna be hard to come by in a few years.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Come on you cheap romming whores out there. Buy a game for once! multi_co

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I strongly second that advice.

Matrimelee is a nice piece of gaming. Especially full of style and attitude. Great bg/musical concepts, latest chapter in a great series.

Do not miss it, guyz!

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
John_Smith:
Queenie is great to deal with and other than shipping my cart with the MVS box folded inside out and then affixing postage to what is essentially the inside of the box I was absolutely stoked with the service!! At least the actual outside of the box was fine after its journey! :D
Ugh..I would be seriously pissed if I paid for a full kit and they did that.

Jedite

Bunker Buster
I've never played Martimelee, I heard it's like Waku Waku 7, is it worth getting?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Wan-Fu:
Ugh..I would be seriously pissed if I paid for a full kit and they did that.
Well, the kit box is intended for just containing the kit itself, it has no value per se, although I know how picky can "collectors" be. Well, it would be worse if it didn´t have matching serial numbers... :rolleyes:
Seriously, if you specify that you want the kit box intact, I´m sure they´ll do that for you.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Jedite:
I've never played Martimelee, I heard it's like Waku Waku 7, is it worth getting?
Yeah it's worth getting. This is the most fun I've had with a fighting game in a long while. It's hilarious, it's all new, has great backgrounds and music and atmosphere. Vocal tracks play almost constantly throughout. You have dashes and double jumps. You can sometimes throw the referee at each other. It's just a great game that's being too overlooked. As far as I've seen, it's unanimously considered better than ROTD. Even Tarma liked it....

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
ROTD is a good game dammit!

Flawed engine (apparently), but great character design, music, and BG's.

I seriously want Noise to redo the World Heroes series ala ROTD/ Matrimelee...

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
*Shameless Plug*

Now if only i could convince someone to purchase it off me....