SVC CHAOS - in stores on October 9

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
The official release date has been added on the Playmore consumer product release schedule on today's update of the site.

Well, at least now we know how much we have to wait! :)

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Four days after my 21st birthday.

Booze, whores and SvC.

Good times buttrock

cLo

Marked Wolf
Holy flirking shnit! That's awesome news! SvC home cart and SS0 in the arcades in the same month! Woohoo!

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
cLo:
Holy flirking shnit! That's awesome news! SvC home cart and SS0 in the arcades in the same month! Woohoo!
I also expect KOF2003 to be announced for that date (december MVS release?)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i wonder if i can get $325 in only 2 months with no job....

...paypal donations are accepted! :D

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Just you waiting for the Little Busters! wink

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Has anyone noticed though, that SVC has been on the home release schedule for about 12 months or so... while SS零 has already had its loke test, but no home release listing...

WTF?!

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi:
Has anyone noticed though, that SVC has been on the home release schedule for about 12 months or so... while SS零 has already had its loke test, but no home release listing...

WTF?!
You're wrong my friend. SVC entered the official release scheduel (with no release date) just like a month ago. If you run a search on the news and rumor, you will find a post of mine confirming the AES release by that update in Playmore's release schedule. Before that date, rumors the game was not to be released on AES were still strong in fact.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Am I the only one who feels really lucky that we are getting these new releases. I think a lot of us are taking this for granted in some way.

I know I am.

NeoGrubWyrm

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rade Kuruc:
Am I the only one who feels really lucky that we are getting these new releases. I think a lot of us are taking this for granted in some way.

I know I am.
You know Rade, I have been lurking for quite some time, but you are the first person that I've seen in quite in a while who finally hit the nail on head.

Most people are SO ungrateful for these releases,and all you get are little fanboy bitch-rants about which characters should or shouldn't be in the game, who sucks, who doesnt', the gameplay systems, blah, blah blah blah.

All I can say if SS0 could have only 10 characters in it and I'd be happy man. Same with SNKvCapcom, yet we get all these goodies in the end; Mars People and others, yet some idiots still have the balls to bitch about it.

Stop it and be grateful, or just don't fucking buy it or play it. You're getting games for a system that by most peoples (and companies) standards is dead. You should be happy if the released pong on it for God's sake.
:mad: very_ang angry

<small>[ August 02, 2003, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: NeoGrubWyrm ]</small>

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I used to subscribe to that,"Oh just be grateful!" banter but the bottom line is about $$
Whether the fans complain or not,Playmore is going to do what's in Playmore's best interest.
Criticism is actually more beneficial to Playmore than BLIND LOYALTY...
It is SNK that set the standard and SNKP has fallen abit short and it is CRITICISM that will help them get where they need to be.
-BB

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm loyal to my family, but I will tell them how I feel without fear of any kind of substantial retribution.

Like, I'll get a punch in the nuts, or a serious bruise, but I always know I have them.

It's a dynamic that transcends standard consumer-producer relationships.

SNKP is getting there. They are rebuilding. Time. SVC looks like a bold step in the right direction.

No one is forcing you to buy pricey home carts. Like Fran said, thay are gifts to the fans. You can get your fix cheaper if you wait for cheap MVS, ports or, god frobid, teh roms.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Shito:
tsukaesugi:

WTF?!
You're wrong my friend. SVC entered the official release scheduel (with no release date) just like a month ago. If you run a search on the news and rumor, you will find a post of mine confirming the AES release by that update in Playmore's release schedule. Before that date, rumors the game was not to be released on AES were still strong in fact.
lol Shito don't want to get in an argument here, but I clearly remember SVC being listed on the released schedule almost a year ago under the title 'SNK VS CAPCOM' and having the release date as 発売日未定 (no release date planned as yet).

The reason why I remember this so clearly is that I thought at first it was just the Neo version of the CAPCOM VS SNK that came out on the Dreamcast...