List of SVC Chaos Arcade Locations

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Hi, I figured that since everyone seems to be looking for an arcade near them that has this game for play that someone should start a list of locations. If you know of an arcade that has the game in, post it here so that other people have a place to look. Here's the first one:

Golfland USA, Sunnyvale Califoria
In dynamo cab, 50 cents a game, button setup is a bit weird like GGXX.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Sure wish I could add to this list.

Great idea though, with all the people asking about it.

bla

n00b
theres one at game center in Huntington park ca on the conner of pacific blvd and satrun ave its downstars under a cloths store. its 25 cents on a 40 inch sceen in the back right next to cvs 2 and kof 2002

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
CAMELOT AMUSEMENT Riverside CA
where all the other fighters are but WITH A HUGE ASS CROWD OF PEOPLE AROUND IT buttrock buttrock buttrock buttrock

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Amix:
Good Times
Boston, MA
YES buttrock

Totally gonna hit that up when I get home from Philly. Anybody know if D&B in philly has it, or anywhere for that matter?

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Great idea! They got this on DDRFreak.. so why not here. I know one person said they have it in china town in New York.

Korigama

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Wizzards Arcade
Detroit, MI
(speculated; will confirm tomorrow)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Big Shady:
Amix:
Good Times
Boston, MA
YES buttrock

Totally gonna hit that up when I get home from Philly. Anybody know if D&B in philly has it, or anywhere for that matter?
It should be down Ceneter City or South Street.
That area is the last place where I know they get the latest. Willow Grove was another great spot but closed down awhile ago :(
-BB

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Quote:
what about Northern California or the
Central Valley area ?

oh, sunnyvale is in the south bay, west of san jose. is that anywhere close to you? it was about an hour drive for me (turned into about 2 hours because i just guessed the directions)

by the way, it looks like this forum is really helping people out. i hope this will get more people playing svc

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Korigama:
Wizzards Arcade
Detroit, MI
Pleasde let me know, cause I'll drive down there to check it out if it's there.

Matt

SEGA_X:
yes I live by the San Jose area San Bruno really.
I think the Metreon in SF is getting it (if they don't already have it). They did get Metal Slug 4 right when it came out.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
You know I started a topic exactly like this and no one responded. I hate you guys.

Philly boys if there is one one confirmed on South Street or anywhere else let me know cause I'll definetly get some of the MD homies to take a Sunday road trip or something.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
You know I started a topic exactly like this and no one responded. I hate you guys.
Sorry man, if I had seen your topic, I would have just posted on that one. I have seen lists on kofonline.com of locations for 2k2 and 2k1, and thought it would be a good idea for svc chaos.

I think the Metreon in SF is getting it (if they don't already have it).
I've never been to the Metron, whats it like?

TacoFace

Rugal's Thug
alec:
Hi, I figured that since everyone seems to be looking for an arcade near them that has this game for play that someone should start a list of locations. If you know of an arcade that has the game in, post it here so that other people have a place to look. Here's the first one:

Golfland USA, Sunnyvale Califoria
In dynamo cab, 50 cents a game, button setup is a bit weird like GGXX.
Thanks , I'm going tomarrow ,

kaoru-d

n00b
Force:
Korigama:
Wizzards Arcade
Detroit, MI

Matt
yeah post here if Wizzards get this, as their is no chance in hell any arcade in Flint will get this.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
kaoru-d:
Force:
Korigama:
Wizzards Arcade
Detroit, MI

Matt
yeah post here if Wizzards get this, as their is no chance in hell any arcade in Flint will get this.
Wait. You're in flint? Gaines (where I live) is just outside of flint. That's pretty cool. BTW, what happened to that arcade on fenton rd next to the value city? They were american family entertainment or whatever, then they changed names. Are they still around? They usually had a good selection of 3d fighters. Hell, they had garou in a 42 inch showcase forever.

Matt

one

alec:
Sorry man, if I had seen your topic, I would have just posted on that one. I have seen lists on kofonline.com of locations for 2k2 and 2k1, and thought it would be a good idea for svc chaos.

I think the Metreon in SF is getting it (if they don't already have it).
I've never been to the Metron, whats it like?
the metreon is cool, a bit of a tourist trap tho. so games can be pricey..

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Force:
kaoru-d:
Force:
Korigama:
Wizzards Arcade
Detroit, MI

Matt
Wait. You're in flint? Gaines (where I live) is just outside of flint. That's pretty cool. BTW, what happened to that arcade on fenton rd next to the value city? They were american family entertainment or whatever, then they changed names. Are they still around? They usually had a good selection of 3d fighters. Hell, they had garou in a 42 inch showcase forever.

Matt
Hey, I'm from Flint too! And no, the American Entertainment place closed a long time ago. I wish I would have known Garou was there. I'm going to Detroit if that Wizzards place ends up with it.

It'll hold me over until the MVS cart comes out.

You know any arcades in Monmoth County, NJ. The game sounds fucking sweet and I don't want to blow any money for an AES machine.

P.S. do u think if i ask my bowling allie if they will decide to get any more neo geo games, because they only haveMetal SLug 2 and Puzzle Bobble, and i beat Slug 2 already. Pity me help