Confirmed Codes for SVC

pkim210

n00b
This morning i scroll on over some japanese sites and found some codes that do indeed work. I was able to get all the codes to work except Zero.

Here's some random thoughts

Demitri: Incredibly strong. Has 2 version of his fireball. Fireball + both punches and normal fireball with 1 punch. His Uppercut literally sucks the opponent in hitting them for multiple times. He seems to have darkstalkers chains well kinda b/c his A's linked with his C's and he has weird B's linking to C's and D's. He's graphics are really nice. The CD throw demitri bites the opponent several times and at the end wipes the blood off his mouth. Also when he does that midnight bliss super (I think thats what its call where he transforms the opponent into girls) He says "come on baby" and gives a rose to the opponent first before bowing to them. Dan turns into a girl with pig tails, Orochi Ken turns into a girl with a red dress.. (kinda looks like devilot)

Dan: none of his moves combo except some of his supers. He has ryo's HSDM (normal move) and its done the same way but kinda looks retarded. He has a haohshokoken and its flies no where. His fireballs looks like Bao's pyscho balls from 2001. I think he's still a joke character. All his moves seemed retarded. His taunt super... he does joe's taunt, followed by yuri's gochi gochi, rolls around, slaps his butt, then ends it with a yoyutchi.

Mars People: 2 types of fireballs: A version goes straight out, the C version goes up midway and zig zags forwards. One of his super he calls out a UFO and beams down 3 laser 1 at a time. It is unblockable but mars people cannot move during that time. A version summons the UFO in front first and C version Summons it behind.

Geese: 2 fireballs. air fireball is KOF '96 style. Jaiken (?) combos. RAging storm does massive tick damage.

<small>[ July 28, 2003, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: pkim210 ]</small>

pkim210

n00b
oops forgot to post the codes.

Dan: Hold Start, Down, LEft x7, then push A or D
DEmitri: Hold Start, R, R, R, L, U, R, D, U, then push A or D

Mars people: Hold Start, U, D, R, R, R, U, D, L, L, D push A or D

All codes where taken from that japanese site that posted the beta Pics during the japanese beta testing.

pkim210

n00b
Didnt know mmcafe posted all the codes. They all work, confirmed them all today.

<small>[ July 28, 2003, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: pkim210 ]</small>

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Good Good very good no offence but hopefully we can get Beezle to confirm them to. Once he can do it we know it's there.

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
If mm cafe posted them, I trust that. Good news.

Now I just need an arcade here to get S v C. frown

Muchiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Evil Ken is selectable? Wouldn't that ruin the game? His dash is too fast...

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Muchiko:
Evil Ken is selectable? Wouldn't that ruin the game? His dash is too fast...
His recovery is insane as well. Playing against him is kind of like playing against Goenitz, as Brainwashed Ken teleports all over the place to upper cut the hell out of you.

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
I`ll try the codes out today and give you folks some feedback later as well wink .

It was interesting yesterday when I fought against the Mars People character and how ineterested those who were watching the machine became lol lol !

bokmeow

honeyman:
I`ll try the codes out today and give you folks some feedback later as well wink .

It was interesting yesterday when I fought against the Mars People character and how ineterested those who were watching the machine became lol lol !
I need to know, what are the conditions you have to meet to fight the Alien from Metal Slug? I desparately want to pull off the Exceed move, but don't know how. Kyo's Mushiki never seems to pull off for me, as his name flashes I pull the QC forward x 2 then AC, and when my meter was level Maximum but he wouldn't do it. Normally I noticed AC discharges the meter, what's that all about?

Korigama

Ghost of Captain Kidd
bokmeow:
honeyman:

I need to know, what are the conditions you have to meet to fight the Alien from Metal Slug? I desparately want to pull off the Exceed move, but don't know how. Kyo's Mushiki never seems to pull off for me, as his name flashes I pull the QC forward x 2 then AC, and when my meter was level Maximum but he wouldn't do it. Normally I noticed AC discharges the meter, what's that all about?
I read in an FAQ that in addition to being at
the Maximum level, your health must also be
low (sort of like the HSDMs of KoF 2002).
I found it on GameFAQs.

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
bokmeow:
honeyman:

Until it`s official I believe the safest bet is to finish your first 3 opponents with your character`s exceed attack. It can be the 1st round, 2nd round (or 3rd round if your arcades generous) but you must use your exceed attack to finish them in one of the rounds whilst fighting them.

I believe you also can`t lose a round until the mid-boss point. I can`t confirm this yet, but to be safe you should win every round as I haven`t seen what would happen if you do the above but lose a round on the way (you`d probably just end up facing one of the standard mid-bosses instead.)

Follow this and you should be fine wink

bokmeow

OK, I screwed up on the print out so the code got cut off. But, I saw someone else come into the arcade and enter Goenitz's code. Obviously he wasn't very good with Goenitz because he just got his ass kicked by a player using Mr. Karate. I'm going to try again on thursday.

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
beelzebubble:
quick question: any codes for red demon, athena, shin gouki, and shin karate?
shin gouki and shin karate... i hope not...
Why not? It would be good fun, and they would no doubt be banned at tournaments and considered fairly taboo with extra cheese by any serious players, kind of like using a code to get o.iori in '97.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Why not? It would be good fun, and they would no doubt be banned at tournaments and considered fairly taboo with extra cheese by any serious players, kind of like using a code to get o.iori in '97.
ppl here would use them with no qualms thats why.. normal iori is hard enough.. frown

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Okay, so the first 8 codes work :) but the codes for Athena and the Red Arremer don`t :(

I think it has something to do with the number of joystick pushes. You see, the regular 4 mid-bosses and the 2 evil characters (Dan, Demitri, Goenitz, Geese, ROTB Iori and Evil Ken) all have 8 joystick pushes before you press a button to select them.

Zero and the Mars People have 10 joystick pushes before you press a button to select them.

I believe why the codes for Athena and the Red Arremer don`t work are because it must take either 10 or 12 pushes of the joystick before you can select them. Please be aware that this is only a theory but it would be the natural progression of things if that`s how the codes are to be input for the rarer and secret characters wink

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
beelzebubble:
ppl here would use them with no qualms thats why.. normal iori is hard enough.. :(
That's pretty damn lame. :rolleyes:

I hope the HC has the characters selectable right off the bat, I find long codes fairly annoying to input every time I want to use a character I dig. Shadow Lady in MvC comes to mind. frown

<small>[ July 29, 2003, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Talen ]</small>

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
Setsuna1982:
I wanna see midnight bliss on Mars People buttrock buttrock buttrock
he/she/it? turns into a pink mars person with a bow in her hair. unfortunately no fio :(

also mars people can move during the ufo super. he has another one where 3 waves of smaller aliens attack. kind of reminds me of galaga or something when the enemies are first entering the round. wasn't able to figure out the exceed.

crap, editing waay to many times. there was speculation that the secret characters appear on the vs screen either after time release or another code. will have to look into that some more.

<small>[ July 30, 2003, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: kafuin_gaira ]</small>