Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
The things cool !! can i get one ? "HEHEHE"

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

[This message has been edited by PrOzErG (edited January 27, 2001).]

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
It's a great idea, but it hardly looks portable. If people used this as a base, then worked on it to create a system like this based on the CD system then maybe you might be able to make a more ideal version of the portable.

It just looks really silly to be playing Neo Geo games via MVS on a 6 inch screen... maybe they should use some of the bigger displays of a regular laptop...

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
That is a really good idea. I do think a larger screen would be better though. I would still like to know how to wire one of those things.

Bryan

------------------
k99.gif
-FUCK NGF-

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Impressive! The screen seems small, but considering the work that went into that project, the result was well worth the effort!

------------------
terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
neonews.cjb.net

Jackal

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Now that is friggin' cool.

One thing I really find interesting about it is that you can hook it into an S-Video TV for picture quality superior to an AES.

I like the picture there with the joystick rested right in front of the LCD screen.

Of course it's not as portable as a GameBoy, but it's still impressive. The TFT screen picture quality puts Turbo Express to shame. Also, it's the first "laptop" arcade machine.

One thing I'd like to see SNK bring out is a Neo-Geo CDZ II in a smaller shell. If the drive speed were increased to 16x, and the casing were miniaturized for true portability with the option to add a TFT screen ala PSOne- that would be a winner. Of course, we won't see it now.
frown.gif
But it's fun to dream.

gameoverdude.jpg
www.gameoverdude.com
jackal.jpg