A Hell of a Deal from Telegames UK!!

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
I was browsing Telegames UK's site and I noticed they had a Japanese Voltage Fighter Gowcaiser in stock for 179.99 GBP (about US $265). I emailed them about it and they said it was brand new (they never mentioned the nationality).

So anyway, I figured $265 was a decent price to pay for a brand new Japanese Gowcaiser, so I ordered it.

Yesterday, the package arrived and when I opened it I was stoked to find a Brand New sticker sealed US Voltage Fighter Gowcaiser cart!! You could have knocked me over with a feather!! I thought I was getting the more common Japanese version and instead I got the very rare US version and brand new on top of that!

This isn't the first time I got a good deal from them. Last spring I bought a brand new sticker sealed US SS4 cart from them for something around US $325 or so.

Anyway, just wanted to share the story.

Ryan

[This message has been edited by rstreck (edited January 26, 2001).]

T

TheDjinn

Does anybody know if Telegames UK really has all of those carts in stock? They have a bunch of really rare games up there.

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
They don't have all of them. You have to email them and ask what they have in stock. Also, a lot of those prices are out of date. They sent me an updated price list with my order.

Ryan

snkmania

n00b
Yup, they usually have any rare Neogeo games. Probably because of their high price so not much people bought there. I think they just keep it in stock when this happen. I've deal with them once and I'm really satisfied (they got me MOTW US Version Brand New for $300!!).

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Yeah, the price list is a bit high. And consider that the pound is stronger than the regular US dollar, some of these games become a bit too outrageous.

However, the deal for a Gowcaiser cart wasn't so bad compared to other titles like World Heroes II Jet... a title that can easily sell for only about $50-$60 new in the US from NCS, is well over $200 from Telegames.

But as long as they have Gouwcaiser carts, the price they're offering it for is pretty decent. And it's not that bad of a game either...

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
That is a really great deal. I once ordered a Neo Geo cd from them, which they said was out of stock. They were friendly, but their agents in Japan sucked, so I had to cancel the order and never bothered to order from them again.

I said before, but they seem very reputable, as long as they have the items on their stock.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

D

DigiPunk

I see they have some good stuff there if you look at games like Ninja Masters, Magical Drop 3, Twinkle Star, Pulstar, Blazing Star, Kizuna Encounter, et al.

That's assuming they have them in, of course..

------------------
Phantasy Star Online

A simple formula
Phantasy Star + Sonic Team + Online = No life and no regrets.

25.gif

DigiPunk - Part time Evil SNK, Full time hardcore gamer.