Strikers And Metal Slug !!!!

Venturis41002

B. Jenet's Firstmate
=============================================
From IGN PSX

As announced late last year, Agetec is still bringing over King of Fighters '99 for the PlayStation. KOF '99 has been delayed somewhat from its original release, but it is still coming, and should ship about three weeks from now (in mid-February). That's not their only SNK release, though - they have sewed up a deal to localize Metal Slug X for the PlayStation, and will be publishing the latest PS installment in SNK's gorgeous side-scrolling shooter series at the end of February.

Agetec will publish Psikyo's Strikers 1945 II for the PlayStation in late February or early March. Strikers hasn't been seen anywhere in the US outside the arcades, but it's a beaut of a shooter. You might remember it as the vertical-scroller with the WWII-vintage aircraft (like the P-38 Lightning, also made famous in Capcom's 19XX series). Though Agetec will be bringing out the sequel, not the original Strikers 1945, it will simply be titled Strikers 1945 in the US, since the first game never saw a home release here.
=============================================

Oh my Gosh, Strikers 1945 II for the PlayStation coming to North America.

Woohoo!

Venturis41002

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Front
slps01637.jpg

Back
slps01637b.jpg

S

Silent_Scope

I just want to make sure that PS version of Striker is the same or different from Saturn version?
Can anyone tell me?? I have Striker 1945 II for Saturn....

Venturis41002

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Silent_Scope

that PS version of Striker is the same from Saturn version!

YES
!!!SAME!!!!! MOTHERFUCK!
biggrin.gif

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I have had Strikers 1945 II for the Playstation for almost two years now! This is nothing new and could have been imported before. However, this is not the same version as the Neo Geo. I have both and they are very different (although they share some of the same boards and planes). The end bosses are not the same, and the game play was changed to fit on Neo hardware. To tell you the truth, I did not like Strikers 1945 II on the PSX, but I like the MVS Strikers... sooooo, just my take on it.

-Nick

Robert

20 Year Member
I just wonder to know what people think about striker 1945 plus on neo geo because I haven't played yet and there are various opinions about this game.Do you think there will be an european release of kof 99,MS X and striker 1945 plus?

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Originally posted by nruva:
I have had Strikers 1945 II for the Playstation for almost two years now! This is nothing new and could have been imported before. However, this is not the same version as the Neo Geo. I have both and they are very different (although they share some of the same boards and planes). The end bosses are not the same, and the game play was changed to fit on Neo hardware. To tell you the truth, I did not like Strikers 1945 II on the PSX, but I like the MVS Strikers... sooooo, just my take on it.

-Nick

Where did you buy Strikers 1945 II for PSX??
Thanks,

Cho

kyo3.jpg