NGPC: Index TV???

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
One of these days, I HAVE to learn how to read Japanese...

What is this thing called Index TV that's supposed to be coming soon for the NGPC? It would be awesome if they were going to add some sort of TV module like the Turbo Express did...

Also, it looks as if the NGPC got an RPG title... anyone heard of Nige-ron-Pa? It looks cool...

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited January 24, 2001).]

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
I may be wrong, but I don't think the NGPC has the resolution to handle a TV signal properly.

------------------
kof96_ryostance.gif
-RyoGeo

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
Since the NGPC has a resolution lower than a TV's, it should be able to be shown on a TV given the right equipment. Whether that equipment exists or not, I don't know. But remember Super Game Boy, the peripheral that allowed you to play Game Boy games on your TV through your SNES?

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Originally posted by RyoGeo:
I may be wrong, but I don't think the NGPC has the resolution to handle a TV signal properly.

You maybe right. Since it uses refelective technology, I am thinking that it may resemble one of the older TV models, in term of graphics (though it will look better). Back then, you used a mirror or some similiar gadget to see the picture. Anyone has the awful TV turner for Game Gear? That had such a low resolution, among other bad things. It was a nice thought, but whose idea was to release that peripheral? That was a piece of...

Turbo Express was the best. It used active Matrix screen, even way back then. Really, there is no comparison.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"