SNK's new name "SNK NEO GEO"??

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
This is not like Trieuminator's topic. Anyway I found this at madman's cafe(www.mmcafe.com). This is great news.

"According to Korean Game news site Game Chosun's article from 12/4, SNK is scheduled to revive under the name of "SNK NEOGEO", with a new company structure.

Game Chosun reports that a Japanese Pachinko company "Playmore"(roughly translated name) had acquired all of SNK's Intellectual properties in 11/30. Playmore schedules to continue succeeding SNK from 2002, under under the new company name of "SNK NEOGEO".

Game Chousun also reports that Playmore has announced its contract with Mega Enterprise on 12/4 to collaborate on creating SNK NEOGEO KOREA. SNK NeoGeo Korea is scheduled to operate as the international base for Neo Geo related business and manufacture lines. SNK NeoGeo Korea's representative seat will temporarily be taken by Mega Enterprise's president, Sang Min Lee. Currently underway to securing copyrights, SNK NeoGeo Korea is scheduled to release its business plans in January.

Due to the flood of illegal products and companies illigitimately claiming to hold SNK product rights while SNK was under their temporary seizure, control over piracy will be taken. With the new Structure of SNK, PC emulator games/ROMs and game boards not released with permission through SNK NeoGeo Korea will be determined as illegal. Illegal products/boards can be easily be determined in the future, as legitimate products in the (Korean?) market will now hold the logo of "SNK NEOGEO KOREA"."

well whaddya think?

Robert

20 Year Member
Your sig is funny, but we have already read this article.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
yeah I just realized that like a second ago when I saw that a guy named Mike posted a topic like this, Sorry about that guys I shoulda looked better. How do I delete this topic?

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Right below your post within this thread (right under your sig). It says "close topic" and there's a pic of a lock.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Thanks robert, i like making fun of K' for some reason. ForeverSublime when I clicked on it it said only mods can lock and delete topics so I guess we'll all have to just leave it alone and let it fade away.