tradenable, death of iescrow

Shawn

snkusa.com
Anyone here upset with the new layout of what used to be www.iescrow.com? Now they are www.tradenable.com, iescrow was bought out you see. I kept receiving emails from tradenable.com and found it quite annoying, assuming it was just spam mail. To bad this news was for real. The layout has changed drastically. I prefer the simpler site, which was much faster to use, and allowed caching of passwords. And what’s with tradenable? Lame name at that. I-escrow built a name for itself. This is like ebay being bought out, changes their name to something like auctionation.com (auction & nation, get it, just like trade and enable, whoo hoo) and someone changes the entire layout to something we are totally not used to. Confusing millions of users, interesting market strategy.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Thats market research Shawn! Studies have shown people didn't like a simple layout, a fancy time taking website is much more preferable, just like the new name.. :P

jk... this is a trend we see all too much, and nothing can be done, but live with it? bleh, too bad. I remember also when paypal was free. Damnit.